It's 1944. You are allowed to take 4 characters with you on a mission to stop the Nazis.

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
Archeangel2009 said:
Azmael Silverlance said:
Hugh Jackaman (Wolverine)
Wesley Snipes (Blade)
Christian Bale (Batman)
And Spawn
= TOTAL PWN!
ahemn are we talking wolverine now that he owned by disney and they want to remove his claws?
Erm...WHAT? I never heard anything like that..... o_O

Archeangel2009

Dec 26, 2009
Azmael Silverlance said:
Archeangel2009 said:
Azmael Silverlance said:
Hugh Jackaman (Wolverine)
Wesley Snipes (Blade)
Christian Bale (Batman)
And Spawn
= TOTAL PWN!
ahemn are we talking wolverine now that he owned by disney and they want to remove his claws?
Erm...WHAT? I never heard anything like that..... o_O
it's true man disney wants to make him "family friendly"!!!!

Hypocratic Oath

Sep 25, 2009
An angry christoper walken

Brian Griffion, for some reason i can see em with a gun and nazi murdering glint in his eyes

Captain America

,...and a deathclaw named fluffly, SEH 3RD REICH IST FUCKED!

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
Saren from Mass Effect.
Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII.
Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series.
Colonel Radec from Killzone 2.

Fight evil with evil. Just imagine those four being a team on their own against the nazis. Auf Wiedersehen, Hanz und Fritz!

ERadical

Aug 30, 2009
Alex Mercer
TF2 Spy
Lilith (Borderlands)
Pyramid Head

Or alternatively all of the Borderlands cast

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
(Prototype) Alex Mercer - To do some killing
(Borderlands) Claptrap #2 - Self explanatory
(The Saboteur) Sean Devlin - He knows how to kill Nazis
(COD4) Soap McTavish - Nothing knows how to kill more than Soap.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Malcom Renolds - you're gonna be needin' some leadership, browncoat style
Jayne Cobb - with Jayne on your side you don't need enemies, just money
Gordon Froman - he did everything Gordon Freeman did only first, bringing down the Combine whilst trying to join. Who know what he'd be capable of doing once we convince him to join the Nazis?
and...
...er
... this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCra4qOrjFw
Just cos any man dual-wielding squad assault weapons MUST be made of win.

Sahasrahla

Nov 18, 2009
Zero (from Mass Effect 2)
Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man from the X-Men universe)
Augustus Cole (The Cooooooole Traaaaaaainnnn!)
Gordon Freeman (because I don't think any of the other guys could defuse a top-secret Nazi Nuke)

Sahasrahla

Nov 18, 2009
SeaCalMaster said:
anon_10 said:
1)Chuck Noris#1
2)Chuck Noris#2
3)Chuck Noris#3
4)Chuck Noris#4

(Clones)
Chuck Norris wants to put the Bible back in public schools. Do you really think he would fight against the Nazis?
I LOL'd so hard at this. "Kill Jews and atheists? Just call me Herr Chuck!"

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
1. Dr Manhattan
2. Dr Manhattan
3. Dr Manhattan
4. Dr Manhattan

If anyone says that's breaking rule 2, it's too late, he's already vaporised you.

Knaas

Jan 21, 2009
Good ol' Chuck Norris - Figures
Cap'n Price - He'll know what to to...
Gordon Freeman - Heavy lifting might be needed?
"Soap" Mctavish - That guy Just never dies?!?

Shawshanker

Jan 9, 2010
Seeing as how the following plan doesn't fit within the rules;

1.Hitler (So he is lured into a false sense of security and trusts me as a friend.)
2.A Bed (For Hitler to take a nap in.)
3.A Knife (To stabbity Hitler while he is sleeping.)
4.A Hooker (To celebrate with. The bed also comes into play here.)

This plan doesn't work for 2 reasons;

1. *I guess it is cheating to have Hitler think that you are on his side THEN kill him even though it would be 30X easier*

2. *I don't think innanimate objects count*

So giving it more thought, (or rather less thought seeing how my plan above is fucking brilliant) I have devised a new team and I must say it dabbles with 95% awsomeness, 4.9% actual planning and 0.1% steaming hot sex.

Here it goes:

Me, Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank (Go look it up), Jack Sparrow (If you have to ask then go to hell), Wolverine from the X-men (Not gay), and The Joker from Batman (The Dark Knight version of Joker that is. HEATH LEDGER DIED FOR YOUR SINS, MORTAL!!!)

We leave our base located under my house, (5,000 FEET UNDER MY HOUSE THAT IS) riding in the
Millenium Falcon set on auto pilot (unless I'm allowed for Han Solo to drive it and promise that's all he'll do if so then I hereby add him in). Once we are flying over his base of ultimate EVIL we jump out of the Falcon waving goodbye to Solo/Auto Pilot (I named him Greg)
then dodge enemy rockets as we freefall down to earth (kinda like Ratchet does 3-4 times in "Up Your Arsenal"). When we touch ground we each immediatedly start killing Nazis using our powers.

Ratchet Weilds a weapon that is a combination of all weapons he's ever had (thats alot) including all 5 versions of the R.Y.N.O.'s (again look it up) and it is called... crap... uh... er.... lets call it the GUN OF ULTIMATE SHIT-YOUR-PANTS AWSOMENESS. Yeah the G.O.U.S.Y.P.A. Rolls off the tounge doesn't it.

Wolverine will just run up and claw the bastards since he has that healing "thing". What else did you expect him to do?

Jack will kill them all in a fury of pirate-drunken-awsomeness.

Joker will scare the Nazis so much that they shit their pants and go home in embarassment.

I'll use my awsome ability to apear behind whoever I'm staring at when I blink to suprise the Nazis then shank them to death (it's a word to me!).

Once we get to Hitler we'll do some banter then he'll grow 50 feet tall like we're in an episode of "Power Rangers", only with Nazis. Then by "coincidense" *wink* Optimus Prime shows up and puts a flamepainted energy sword through his face (well he wasn't on my team!) Then we all go home and celebrate with pudding, and hookers.

Damm this thing is long!

Thats what she said.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Duke Nukem
Chuck Norris
Darth Vader
Master Chief

Master Chief just killed the entire Convenant basically on his own.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Kratos (before he became the God of War).
Bester (from Babylon 5, no I'm not going to explain this one).
The Doctor
Sirrus (my first mage character from Dragon Age... he's pretty much unbeatable).