It's all finished

RedxDecember

Jun 25, 2008
Hello again, friends. I have calmed down quite a bit, and I realize telling you all to attack these kids was a mistake on my part. I've removed the link, sent it to the officials in the area, and it is all getting sorted out. I will personally talk to the victim, and make sure he avoids another confrontation like this. I appreciate your efforts, those who contributed.
Please just enjoy the rest of your day, and don't attack these kids anymore.
I apologize for my immaturity. I hope we can all let this issue rest. This will most likely lead to a expulsion for the assaulters.

Everyone that has replied may look dumb because of this startling makeover to this thread, and I apologize for that. Thank you so much for humoring me in my moment of weakness.
You guys are awesome.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Better idea.

Show this video to the police and explain the situation.

A bunch of people they don't know on the internet thumbing down all their videos is NOT justice. That won't stop them. That won't help that kid. That'll just piss them off, and they might take out their stress on an unrelated person.

As in, that kid.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
Yeah, disliking his video isnt really gonna do much good. Honestly youre better off going to the police, or maybe the principal or something on that track. Yeah it sounds cheesy but its the best bet for helping him.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
The fact that you think it is a better idea to thumb-down all of his videos rather than show a teacher/school official/police officer saddens and disappoints me.

RedxDecember

Jun 25, 2008
ZeroMachine said:
Better idea.

A bunch of people they don't know on the internet thumbing down all their videos is NOT justice. That won't stop them. That won't help that kid. That'll just piss them off, and they might take out their stress on an unrelated person.

As in, that kid.
Yeah, trust me, I will.
I thought you all would like to flame these fuckers in the mean time.

RedxDecember

Jun 25, 2008
Radeonx said:
The fact that you think it is a better idea to thumb-down all of his videos rather than show a teacher/school official/police officer saddens and disappoints me.
Don't be. It's already getting sent to the principal. I'm not stupid, please don't think that's how I'd get back at them.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
teach them a lesson, eh...
have you considered vigilatism?
negative reinforcement of bad behaviour through mild electric shocks to the body?
telling a figure of authority?
kidnapping and a little bit of torture?

bluhluhluhluhluhluhluh
#3...
Tell a figure of Authority.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Okay so let me get this straight you want us to go thumb down all of his videos, and this will achieve what exactly? I don't know about this bully but someone thumb downing all of my videos won't cause me to suddenly have an epiphany and renounce my ways of bullying. A better idea would be to show the video to the police or something and have them take care of it.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
RedxDecember said:
ZeroMachine said:
Better idea.

As in, that kid.
Yeah, trust me, I will.
I thought you all would like to flame these fuckers in the mean time.
Nah. There's no point. Glad to see you're getting the proper authorities involved, though. Keep us posted. I hope those fuckers get busted.

JoshuaMadoc

Sep 3, 2008
Who wants to bet the Principal and the cops won't do a thing even with the clear amount of evidence against these bastards?

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Has Zangief Kid taught us nothing people?! The best way to sort out a bully is a good pile drive on a concrete floor. Get on it! :p

RedxDecember

Jun 25, 2008
I apologize for this, I guess. This crap just makes me lose it. I feel so sorry for that fucking kid. The entire "group" of these fucks have gotten suspended already, and nothing ever really stops them. Getting them expelled is the best we can hope for. I will keep you all posted to see how things pan out.

Jan 29, 2009
I'm glad to see you're doing something about this, but the best thing you can do is not give his videos any extra publicity.
He's not gonna get many views anyways, it's the internet and he's not already famous.

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
Oh the things I would do to those punks....
Please keep us posted, I really hope these fuckers don't get far in life.
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Has Zangief Kid taught us nothing people?! The best way to sort out a bully is a good pile drive on a concrete floor. Get on it! :p
Sadly, in this situation, if the kid were to fight back he'd get jumped instantly.

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
i approve of you doing the just thing there and may those who committed those heinous acts be punished to the fullest extent of your nations law.

MaxwellEdison

Sep 30, 2010
RedxDecember said:
I apologize for this, I guess. This crap just makes me lose it. I feel so sorry for that fucking kid. The entire "group" of these fucks have gotten suspended already, and nothing ever really stops them. Getting them expelled is the best we can hope for. I will keep you all posted to see how things pan out.
If they get suspended, and do it again, tell the principal. Better, tell the kid's parents. Seriously, teachers today are pressured to not give F's due to parent outrage, see what happens when the parents find out their handicapped kid is getting beat up and nothing's being done about it. Hell hath no fury that compares.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
It's times like this when I wish Batman really existed. But yeah in all seriousness I hope something gets done about this, some people are just evil, it sickens me to see folk like this who haven't a single shred of humanity.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Ummmmm, yeah I'm not going to do that.

RedxDecember said:
Please comment and thumb down all his videos and his shitty MTP rap group. I would honestly appreciate it. You're not only doing a justice for me, but for the kids just like the victim everywhere.

OT: I'd rather just give advice but yeah you have already gone to the principal, if the bullying continues, get the police involved please and if THAT doesn't work (I dont see how getting the authorities involved wouldn't), stand up for this poor kid who is being victimised.