It's Christmas time!

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
D4zZ said:
The Rascal King said:
Please, at least have have decency to wait until Thanksgiving is over to talk about this shit.
I'm from the UK, we don't do Thanksgiving.
Or for us Canucks, Thanksgiving has been over for weeks. Yay Christmas!

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS

ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
hippykiller said:
CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS

ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!
Diiiiiiiiiiiiie.

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
Lexodus said:
hippykiller said:

ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!
Diiiiiiiiiiiiie.
i can't die, you know why? CAUSE' ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!

Jordan_17

May 19, 2009
After bonfire night is when I start getting exited for Christmas.
December is when Christmas actually starts

Hooded-hyena

Sep 25, 2009
We put up our tree Thanksgiving night, then my mom drags me to do some really retarded Black Friday shopping. It's retarded.

I already have a big stash of presents for friends/ family and a big wad of cash for myself. Oh, it starts for me when my parents "accidently" spike their eggnog. I live with a bunch of fucking retards.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
When the fuck did Christmas become a two month festival?

It is at best three days long, any more than that and you suck every last drop of meaning out of it.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
You can´t spread Christmas joy to me.I can´t fucking tolerate "Xmas".The only good thing about it is 2 weeks away from school.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Christmas begins when the tree goes up (December 1st for my family). And ends on January 1st.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
For me it starts after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) and ends a little after New Years (when my Christmas break ends). Some aspects of it pick up earlier than that, however, what with living in a commercial society and all.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
D4zZ said:
[HEADING=1]Merry Christmas![/HEADING]

It's dark way too early, I'm freezing even with the heating on and I want mince pies.
But most importantly, the Xmas Coca Cola adverts are on TV, therefore it must be Christmas. :D

When does Christmas start for you? When the tree goes up? When you start advent calenders?
Shops have already started playing delightful Christmas music for when you walk in.

I'm expecting extreme cynicism from you, seeing as most of you seem to hate holidays for reasons I can only presume take you away from your computer for too long.

[small]In about a day all my Christmas joy will have gone, and I'll hate it for the month it is forced in my face, but until then I shall spread as much joy as possible.[/small]
Don't make me hunt you down and beat you with a turkey leg! Keep this stuff in the closet until Black Friday [small] at the earliest[/small].

guardian001

Oct 20, 2008
The Rascal King said:
Please, at least have have decency to wait until Thanksgiving is over to talk about this shit.
It's over in Canada, Christmas is now fair game.

I don't actually start thinking about it until halfway through December though.