It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

Yostbeef

Apr 14, 2010
Doing homework all night.It's cool though I just bought a big ass Red Bull.Beast mode engaged!

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
Participating in Super Art Fight apparently. What a wild night.
Oh, and buying the Resident Evil card game. That was cool too, I guess.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
I didn't reply because I was busy panic packing (like a boss...) - heading off to Uni this morning!!

DoctorFrankenStein

Jul 4, 2011
Considering that me and my lover Spirit had incredibly kinky sex three times between 7am and 11am this morning... I'm okay with the fact that he's passed out naked with a book on his chest at the moment.
Apart from that; lunch was [homemade] burgers and leftover Mexican rice with sour cream, dinner was my homemade pulled pork with BBQ sauce in a pie shell with fresh coleslaw [on the side.] And most of the afternoon was spent with me sewing four little stuffed monsters for my Etsy page while he worked on the Easter Egg achievement for the COD Nazi Zombies Moon map.
[I love the contrast of sewing with the background noise of gunfire, shrieking undead, and the various smart-ass remarks of the four 'Allies' characters. Especially Dr. Richtofen and Dempsey.]
But now that I got my first listing up and ready for tomorrow- http://www.etsy.com/listing/81956531/plush-monster-ooak-shy-ocean-beast
-I'll probably take a shower and join him shortly. It's 2:29am now [Saturday morning.]

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
It's 9am Saturday morning now in the UK, and I'm paying a bit for Friday night :S
What I did do was have a party with some friends at someones house, drank, danced and laughed. Nothing out of the blue exciting there, but it was fun.

Gwarr

Mar 24, 2010
I went to this cafe shop in which they let you play pocker and stuff with my buddy . After like 2 minutes of entering the place we got invited by 2 girls to a game . Long story short , they liked us , are 2 years older and we'll meet again today after I finish my gym workout . Wish me luck ^^

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Well it's not friday night anymore, but i enjoyed it with my girlfriend!

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Sling drinks to the drunks. Like every weekend. But I guess making around 50$ an hour after tips makes up for not having weekends out.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Not exactly Friday night but...tonight I'll be sitting at my laptop waiting for my GF to hopefully come online. I miss her, and I haven't seen her for over a week, and any time she's been on she hasn't left me a message. I'm a little scared, so yeah...although I'm prone to over-reacting. Of all the things I had to promise, it just had to be no booze...