It's Friday night. How will YOU be enjoying it?

Dusty Fred

Aug 3, 2011
Possibly the best part of the week - the whole weekened awaits you and there's just that atmosphere of gay (archaic meaning) abandon.

But how do you fellow Escapists indulge yourselves of a Friday night?

Stay in? Go out? Wine? Beer? Beer and Wine?

I've just had one-and-a-bit glasses of a very nice red wine and I'm going to be parked in front of various screens playing various comedic things (Mock the Week > Would I Lie to You? > QI > Top Gear Vietnam Special) from now until bedtime.

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
Maybe go hang with a friend.

But I think my dad wants me to drive down to Sarasota with him (about 2 hours away), so, most likely, that.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic marathon while I wait for season two to start tomorrow, some Dead Island, some Tool. Good times staying in.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
In an hour, I'm going on a road trip to Oshawa from Windsor (Canada) to party for the weekend.

So yeah.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Staying up late and possibly playing TF2 and/ or Left 4 Dead 2 with various friends if they show up.
Otherwise I'll go entertain myself with Super Street Fighter 4, Tekken 6 or Wet.

In short, I'll be playing something. Though this applies to nearly every evening anyway.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Well... the masters' students just got their results, and I've been drinking continuously for nigh on the last three hours. I had to correct sixteen mistakes in this post, otherwise, I would've posted this almost ten minutes ago!

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Between going out with my cousins for some drinking after a rehearsal or going out with a ladyfriend. If I don't go out I guess I'll stay home to play The Guild 2.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
It's my birthday!!!! :D

...Just chilling. That's how I spend all my free time. I might do a bit of science homework due Thursday. And I'll be eating some Dominos.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
I'll be starting Dead Island tonight, maybe playing Minecraft later on, and tying it all up with some MLP. Once 7AM rolls around, I'll be migrating to the MLP stream that's going on.

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
Kuroneko97 said:
It's my birthday!!!! :D

...Just chilling. That's how I spend all my free time. I might do a bit of science homework due Thursday. And I'll be eating some Dominos.
hey, I know it's cheap, but that's what I have to work with in such a short notice!

OT: no idea yet... either have some friends over, or go out and see a movie, or smash my head against a brick wall for 5 hours...

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
May go grab dinner with a friend, probably will end up back in my dorm room sketching, watching random anime, playing minecraft, or replaying portal. Surprisingly none of my classes this semester issue homework... I actually kind of wish they would, I'm getting rather bored.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Staying home, and playing Deus Ex:HR for the first time.

And maybe buy some beer for that or something, can't play games without some sort of alcoholic beverage in arm's reach.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Friday Night Magic!
I'm deciding whether or not to draft or try out my new deck at constructed.
I am really excited.

Before that, though, I plan on playing some games and just chilling out.