It's my birthday! =D

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Today's my birthday as well! Happy birthday, sharer! I'm 23, which isn't one of those special ones, so I'm just gonna go get a new tattoo tomorrow after work. Hopefully I'll spend my big 30 on holiday in, like, Canada or New Zealand or something big.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Happy birthday! :D

I'm close to being 30 and I don't even want to think about it yet.

[sub][sub]I don't know what's going on or what I'm doing! D:[/sub][/sub]

But I want to do something awesome, like go out of the country and celebrate or something.

guidance

Dec 9, 2010
Depending where you are in the world it is my 20th birthday today. Unfortunately for me the 29th doesn't start for another 34 min.

Also HAPPYBRITHDAY!

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Evil Smurf said:
I wrote it just for you.
AAAAW, I'm (oddly) honoured!

chozo_hybrid said:
BRACE YOURSELF THE SNIP IS COMING
That looks awesome! I wonder if my local gameshop carries it; I'll have to go check!

CrashBang said:
SHARING SNIP
Happy shared birthday! Oooh, a tattoo! Nice =) Going on holiday is a cool way to spend the big ones, wish I had the money (or that I knew how to save, lol).

Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Thank you! It's not that scary on this side. Everything is suddenly so clear and I know exactly what to do with my life!*

[sub][sup][sub][sup]*This sentence may contain several untruths.[/sup][/sub][/sup][/sub]

Simon Pettersson said:
Happy birthday I hope you will get far in Don't Starve!
Grattis!!
Tack tack! Well I made it to day 17 before being eaten by hounds this time, haha =)

guidance said:
Another birthday song, thank you! And happy birthday to you, it's the 29th over here now so I hope you have a good day =)

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
trollnystan said:
Yup, it's my 30th birthday today
*looks at date* 0_0 Well would you look at that, we have the same birthday. Law of averages and all that I guess. Happy twin birthdays to us! :D Was my 21st yesterday, though I wasn't up to much. To be honest, I'm kind of indifferent about birthday's and I don't really like being the centre of attention, so like you I'm not into the whole hosting parties thing (being a guest is more fun and less responsibility anywayz. :3) So it was a quiet family thing at the house, basically was just lounging around, playing a bit of Soul Silver on my new 3DS, having a few drinks and my mum made this brownie cake thing shaped like a big chocolate bar which was pretty cool. Not especially eventful I guess, but overall a pretty nice day.

Edit:

I swear I didn't plan this, but this song just popped up on my library and it's just too perfect. XD

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Dammit, it was my birthday yesterday....
I was having birthdays before they were cool man #hipsterhooray!

PS. srsly though, happy birthday man.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
OmniscientOstrich said:
Yay, more birthday music! Belated happy twin birthday to you too! Sounds like a pretty chill - did I say that right? I'm old now you know ;) - day you had =)

vrbtny said:
Another twin birthday! (I'm guessing as you posted on the 29th) Thank you! Hope you had a good'un =)

TizzytheTormentor said:
SCARY SNIP
Oh what a nice-- TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL! D= *shoves cake at Tizzy*

Whichever you choose I hope you have fun!

SirBryghtside said:
Feliz Navidad :)

18th is coming up next, it seems like everyone's planning on getting me drunk to make up for me not being able to go to the pub the entire year :p but honestly I'll probably just spend it doing something nice with my gf - not the greatest fan of people :p
Thank you! Remember it's your birthday so do what YOU want to do =)

purplecactus

Jun 25, 2012
Happy belated birthday :D

I spent my 20th working, which wasn't too bad to be honest. I haven't really celebrated my birthday in over a decade now. My parents took me out for a meal on my 21st, but it was kinda awkward, all things considered. Nothing planned for the upcoming 22nd either, except a nice long bike ride should the weather hold out.

My 30th... I'd like to be abroad somewhere. Doesn't have to be specifically to celebrate (because I probably won't), but being in new places is always good.