It's official...GAMES HAVE BEEN BANNED IN YOUR COUNTRY...

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
It's been a little over two hundred years since our revolution, so why not do it again? Lead the Era... of the Game.

Nah, in all kidding aside, if video gaming went away in America, the outcry would be shocking, and none of the politicians who voted for it to be gone would likely be voted for again, or receive "friendly" remarks from the common citizen. Heck, I bet a few would be shot from a couple of gamers that go crazy from the lack of their game. I'm betting it'll most likely be a WoW Gamer who does that :p

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
I would continue writing my book. Oh and I would import the games illegally quite simply because they can never take my FREEDOM!

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
2012 Wont Happen said:
ShadowsofHope said:
2012 Wont Happen said:
Or maybe Canada instead. I already have a Canadian flag haha.
We welcome you with open arms!

OT: Reality: "Someone is going to die. Now."

Otherwise" "Wake up, damnit! WAKE UP!"

..About it.
If it was both of our countries U.S. and Canadian gamers could just stage a massive migration to Europe.

Mexico can come too.
Quite so.

indiana_104

May 28, 2010
Art3rius said:
TraitortoHeaven said:
Nurb said:
Wellll... considering gamers can't even make a boycott stick....
true that:
how many people bought left 4 dead 2?
The sales figure should be well and over three million now..

I would probably just move to another country. Of course, this is assuming that by the time I'm out of the army, I'm a high level employee at BioWare and earning five figures a month.
Also, remember they sold enough already to give away 12000 copies for free...

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
You people post such weak-willed answers! Let's rebel! The Shooter addicts will provide firepower with RTS-fans commanding the troops from on high! Stealth fans will do the assassinations, hack-and-slash fans will have a sword to decimate their enemies! Choice-RPG fans will decide the right decisions during moral situations! Programmers, modders and hackers will hack every computer!

THEY SHALL FEAR THE GAMER!!!

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
TraitortoHeaven said:
shoot up the people responsible.
they think I'm violent WITH games? They gonna see what happen without.
I love you.

I'd probably hatch an overly elaborate plan to execute the person responsible. With a mortar launcher. From the top of the rockafeller hewitt building.

In all seriousness, if that actually happened, I'd be pissed, but I'd move on with my life. I'd probably start doing more productive things.

Or find an underground dealer, buy out his trade, keep it all in an underground facility, then give it to someone else, keep a few games for myself, and give an anonymous tip to the FBI or something to get him. And then be crowned the hero of the country.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Aylaine said:
games will always be available in Japan, so I'd just go there. xD
I'd probably do the same. I love Canada but the day laws that stupid get made here, I'm gone.

[sub][sub][sub]Anyone here good at teaching Japanese?[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
Well, id leave and go somewhere better.
Optionally - Id take up arms, rally the truth seekers, and IN SEARCH OF PEACE AND LIBERTY, WED PLEDGE OUR HEARTS AND HANDS. WE WOULD LAY SIEGE TO THE TYRANTS, AND FREE OUR NATION FROM THEIR DESPOTIC HYPOCRISY. WE WOULD... Im sorry, i got a bit carried away...

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
I don't think that would happen, but supposing it did I guess without my favorite outlet i would have no choice but to eventually go critical.
if that happens my brain will be forced to protect itself by pretending life was a video game, and so would begin my epic rampage, with the final level being set in the office building of those responsible for the entire mess.

hopefully it would also involve a blizzard, a helicopter, and an unstable radio mast. (brownie points for ref)

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Join in the already established internet chaos caused by a very angry /v/ board.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I do a saving throw, and prevent the ban by rolling a 20.

Either that or set the guy responsible for this atrocity on fire... oh wait, if I do that then he might do a saving throw and survive. DAMNIT!

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
Wait patiently until that man was assassinated. And when that day came, i would do a quick jig of shear joy, then hop on CoD.

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
Dfskelleton said:
Replace the word "Daughter" with "Video Games" in this video, this is what I would do:
nothing could have been a more appropriate response good sir.
Except i wouldn't care much about the president in that situation, as he allowed this horrible event to occur.