It's official...GAMES HAVE BEEN BANNED IN YOUR COUNTRY...

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
You know, nothing much. Piracy and buying stuff from Ebay... I can always buy it as something else ^^

TwitchierGuitar

Sep 21, 2009
I'd get all of my friends, half of them are on the other side of the US right now, courtesy of the military... (just kidding, Military, I know I'll be in the same prdicamant in about another four years...), We'd get all of our big, shiny, pointy, and dangerous objects, and we'd track the person responsible down. And since this a GAMING COMMUNITY, I'm sure there's at least 3,000 more people out there with the same Idea.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Eclectic Dreck said:
If games were banned in general, I'd do what any American patriot would do: revolt. Worse still, I was raised in Texas, which gives me a historical 66% success rate at revolution.
yes and i beleave you would have the backing of the state of wyoming witch means every gun ever made would be at your disposal not to mention at least 200k very well trained marksmen and a shit ton of money:)

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I would get over it pretty quickly, after all, despite my love for video games, I still have friends and anime.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
There is another more extreme method we have failed to mention...

WEAPONIZE 4CHAN's /b/!!!

I know it is extreme but there may be no other way, they shall troll until we have victory

YourlocalPCsnob

May 22, 2010
If something really tyrannical like this were to happen, Texas would secede and proceed with liberating nearby territories. With something around 90% of foreign oil coming through the port of Houston, I don't think we could lose.

Timotheus

Oct 12, 2009
I would probably hide my games and a computer that is not connected to the internet in our basement and continue to play. Laws are for the people, not to oppress it! Getting games may be hard, but I'd find a way and even if it is hiding them in yellow suitcases and paying some punks to run over the rooftops to deliever them while being chased by authority.
Yes, I know the truth about that game.

Jack Nettle

Mar 14, 2010
It's a proven fact that ever since the popularity of video games sky-rocketed, violent acts of crime have dropped dramatically. Banning games would just cause problems...

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
I'd be a game smuggler. Probably importing a lot of 100% uncut Japanese product to the west coast, and I'd keep it there unless the east coast game families try moving in on my turf. Speakeasy arcades, guys on street corners pushing PSP product, hell, I'd even sell it to kids. I don't care about that shit, it's just bid'ness.

This is what happens when I post after bedtime.←

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
Time to hit a nice graysuit and elect for president I guess. Personally though, if they ever really did do that I'd be sniping the man responsible.

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
Probably go outside and try this 'exercise' thing i hear lots about, i mean go like in like direct sunlight *shudders*[sub]gah its scary even thinking about it.[/sub]