It's official... MW3 teaser!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009

EDIT:

Holy crap, another one! Captain Price is coming home :)

EDIT

..aaaand another:

Bowling just tweeted a link to this, it's official.

No info in the teaser but hey, thought you guys might like to see it. Bring on November!

For discussion...

What features and perks do you wanna see kept/removed?

(me, I'd like a longer campaign, rush friendly maps and no commando or OMA noob tubes)

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
Please, oh please be more balanced than Modern Warfare 2. I would have liked that game alot more if it had any balance at all. I also really hope they tone down killstreaks, that's what has been killing the series for me, in my opinion.

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
Eh, I'll just get it for the single player this time. Multiplayer CoD isn't good for my heart.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Wait, isn't MW3 supposed to take place in the past? Like, way when Ghost started? Or is that old and outdated news?

edit: I was already answered, stop quoting me please xD

"Indeed that is old and updated news its a direct sequel so it continues on after the events of modern warfare 2.If you want to know more about it use this link but be warned major spoilers though some of the info on that page is apparently wrong and some is right.
http://kotaku.com/5801345/where-youll-go-how-youll-kill-and-who-will-die-in-modern-warfare-3"

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Its like MW 2 all over again. Except insanely more bad ass.

Features: Dedicated Servers.

Again though, EXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITED

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I haven't played Call of Duty in so long... Who knows, if it is good I might consider it but the last two games haven't thrilled me.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
I didn't really play CoD multiplayer after 4 (I wonder if people still play the PC version? I might check) but when I played MW2 I was confused at what they were trying to achieve.

I just want a good single player experience so I can borrow it from a friend and play that. The multi-player experience is getting a bit too outrageous for me. But if I were going to play it...

I don't want any of the perks that made MW2 the experience I didn't like (as well as most of the killstreaks and lack of G3/36C).

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Damnit, any inkling of feeling that it will maybe capture the magic of Call of Duty 4 has me excited.

But then again, MW2 was my most wanted game for like, ever and such a backstab I got for being a fan of the series.

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Doubt I'll be getting this one, MW2 pissed me off, I was disappoinnted with BO, so no thanks for me. If there was something that would get me to buy it, a good story mode, with more depth than a Michael Bay movie and a decent length to it.

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
kortin said:
Wait, isn't MW3 supposed to take place in the past? Like, way when Ghost started? Or is that old and outdated news?
Indeed that is old and updated news its a direct sequel so it continues on after the events of modern warfare 2.If you want to know more about it use this link but be warned major spoilers though some of the info on that page is apparently wrong and some is right.
http://kotaku.com/5801345/where-youll-go-how-youll-kill-and-who-will-die-in-modern-warfare-3

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
If they keep all the good parts, and remove all the bad ones, I might get it. Too bad there would be nothing to get...

On a more serious note, CoD has been terrible since 3, if you ask me. And please try to be balanced this time; or don't include levels (in multiplayer, of course) at all. Whatever you do, it's fine with me, as long as it makes the game fun. That's quite the challenge for IW, I guess.

ScoopMeister

Mar 12, 2011
kortin said:
Yes. This was just one of the many rumours flying around at some point or other.
So, yeah, it's pretty much like everyone else says. I really want this to be good, but I just can't shake the feeling that this isn't going to break the trend of the series going downhill since CoD 4.
Meh. We'll just have to wait and see what Infinity Ward will throw at us this year.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
thelonewolf266 said:
kortin said:
Indeed that is old and updated news its a direct sequel so it continues on after the events of modern warfare 2.If you want to know more about it use this link but be warned major spoilers though some of the info on that page is apparently wrong and some is right.
http://kotaku.com/5801345/where-youll-go-how-youll-kill-and-who-will-die-in-modern-warfare-3
Alright, sounds fun. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I, unlike many escapists, thoroughly enjoyed MW2 and can't wait until MW3. :D

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
kortin said:
thelonewolf266 said:
kortin said:
Alright, sounds fun. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I, unlike many escapists, thoroughly enjoyed MW2 and can't wait until MW3. :D
Yeah I've enjoyed them all though world at war wasn't very good on the multi-player front.
Also fighting in Paris and Dubai and all these different locations will be pretty awesome bit of a change from deserts and snowy mountains.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
EternalFacepalm said:
On a more serious note, CoD has been terrible since 3, if you ask me. And please try to be balanced this time; or don't include levels (in multiplayer, of course) at all. Whatever you do, it's fine with me, as long as it makes the game fun. That's quite the challenge for IW, I guess.
As broken as the multiplayer was, it was the most fun I've ever had gaming with buddies when we went into private games.