It's the gamepocalypse, you can only save one game!

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Not sure if I'd choose something with grand adventure like Morrowind or go with something with lots of strategic replay value like Master of Orion 2.

So... Diablo 2 (for now.)

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
TF2- All future generations will question their ancestors weird obsession with hats and will baffle historians forever. :p

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I want to be immortalised as the Ultimate Troll. So I pick...

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
recurve6 said:
Pokemon. You can put so many hours training, breeding, trading, battling....and you don't even notice. The competitive scene helps a lot to keep the lifespan long, too.
Same here. Although it'd have to be a hacked version, or perhaps simply one where you can easily get all the pokemon in the game on it, so that we're not stuck being unable to get Zekrom/Reshiram because of game freaks silly colour system.

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
Skywind when the final version is released, as it will very likely be the greatest game ever created.

Also, i'll be placing my own PC in a concrete room inside a couple faraday cages.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Shadow of the Colossus. Although that's just me.

That or any of the Fallout games. Just for irony's sake.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Mmm in this scenrio I will picked a really long game seeing that it will be the only game left to play.
I guess I will go with Phantasy Star Online on the Gamecube. Getting those rare loot is enough for me to play that game for a whole well forever.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I'd let them all go and focus my efforts on killing Jack. If there were only one game left, I wouldn't want to play it anyway.

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
My one pick is for Timesplitters 2 its more than this generation's shiniest shooter. It's what I feel the spirit of videogames is fun, frantic, kick ass music, time travel, and a guy who's totally not Vin Diesel (for serious) And in this spirit of gaming I want my children to know what it was about, not shooting stuff but having the most fun in one sitting.

C F

Jan 10, 2012
Scarim Coral said:
Mmm in this scenrio I will picked a really long game seeing that it will be the only game left to play.
I guess I will go with Phantasy Star Online on the Gamecube. Getting those rare loot is enough for me to play that game for a whole well forever.
Excellent choice.
Man, you're making me want to boot it up. I was about to start up my choice, Minecraft. Alas, now I'm a bit torn.

Penny for your thought. A 1940 penny in particular; heads for Phantasy Star Online and tails for Minecraft.
Abe says PSO. Maybe now I can get past the Mines on Ultimate.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
Hmm...Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario: TTYD, or Wind Waker...

Decisions, decisions...
recurve6 said:
Pokemon. You can put so many hours training, breeding, trading, battling....and you don't even notice. The competitive scene helps a lot to keep the lifespan long, too.
What competitive scene and trading?

It's the only game left in existence. One game. One. You will have the only copy left. That means you'll only have the vanilla Pokemon journey.

In which case, I'd have to go for Soul Silver. That one is the longest of any of the games, having two different regions and the largest number of catchable monsters, pre-and-post game.

Would an Action Replay for my DS count as a game as well? Because if not, I'd be able to use any Pokemon I wanted. There was one time where I swapped all of the Johtodex numbered monsters for other regions, along with switching my starters, doing some runs using only one type like Grass or Normals, and there's always Nuzlocke challenges.

Captcha: More Better.

Yeah, which is why I chose it.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Either Secret of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 2) or Pokemon.

I lean towards Pokemon more because it has virtually everything a game could want - story, choice of teams, multiplayer optional, great music, and things you can do away from the main story.

Meanwhile, Secret of Mana just has awesomeness in every conceivable form.

So.....tough choice, actually. Hrm.