It's time for obscure quote theater!!!

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
Okay this is how it's gonna go: I post a quote(from a movie, game, or comic book), the next poster tries to identify who said that quote and where that character is from, than he posts a quote and the next poster identifies it and posts his own quote and so on and so forth. Here's mine as an example:

"...I love you. I'll love you forever. And I have dipping sauce for you! I'll be your dipping sauce *****!"

Alright, who said this awesome quote, where are they from, the rules are posted, let's play.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Hectix777 said:
Okay this is how it's gonna go: I post a quote(from a movie, game, or comic book), the next poster tries to identify who said that quote and where that character is from, than he posts a quote and the next poster identifies it and posts his own quote and so on and so forth. Here's mine as an example:

"...I love you. I'll love you forever. And I have dipping sauce for you! I'll be your dipping sauce *****!"

Alright, who said this awesome quote, where are they from, the rules are posted, let's play.
Scott pilgrim vs the world comic. My one and only nerd obsession. This was said by wallace. Holding comic right now XD

Lewg999

Jan 30, 2011
' yes they float , they all float down here and soon you will too ' wheres that from

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
BiscuitTrouser said:
Hectix777 said:

Scott pilgrim vs the world comic. My one and only nerd obsession. This was said by wallace. Holding comic right now XD
Good! Now post your own quote!!

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
gammyfootify said:
' yes they float , they all float down here and soon you will too ' wheres that from
Pennywise from It, movie nearly made me crap my pants.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Oh a movie quote? Well in that case.

"When dealing with aliens, try to be polite, but firm. And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet"

Tim Cr810

Dec 24, 2009
BiscuitTrouser said:
Oh a movie quote? Well in that case.

"When dealing with aliens, try to be polite, but firm. And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet"
Dude in Humvee, District 9

Tim Cr810

Dec 24, 2009
I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Tim Cr810 said:
I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Reservoir Dogs, Mr Pink.

"Boy, I wouldn't last 5 minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't rotten as Hell."

OldKingClancy

Jun 2, 2011
Tim Cr810 said:
Reserviour Dogs, Mr Pink if I'm not mistaken.

Alright my quote:

'And I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you're a ****. You're a **** now and you've always been a ****, the only thing that's going to change is you're going to become an even bigger ****. Maybe have some more **** kids.'

EDIT: Damn, someone got there before me.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
"
-Dude, we're still not getting it. Are you half Berry and half Man?
-Right!
-But what exactly is your super power?
-The power of mint and berry with a satisfying crunch!
"

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Hate to say it, but of the folks followin' the rules, I had to google the qoutes and it comes to two movies I've never seen. Curses! Of the others, the only one I recognize is Evolution, which is a totally awesome movie, but comes from a user who didn't answer an existing quote so I don't think it counts.

Curses! Foiled again!

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
TheIronRuler said:
"
-Right!
"
South Park, C'thulu episode. My turn:

Go ahead and take notes on this, write this down, M-A-R-S Bitches. MARS BITCHES!

Rick James

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
Hectix777 said:
TheIronRuler said:
"
-Right!
"
South Park, C'thulu episode. My turn:

Go ahead and take notes on this, write this down, M-A-R-S Bitches. MARS BITCHES!

Rick James
sounds like Dave Chapelle

Zed's dead, baby.

AlAaraaf74

Dec 11, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
"They're a little bit bison!"

And from the same thing:

"Oh my God! I find lentils completely incomprehensible."
Topher and Adelle from Dollhouse.

"I will grind your bones to dust"

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
Mr. Eff said:
"Just think, it could be us killing, having the fun. We could make toast whenever we want."
My guess is Zombieland

My turn:

"Sure dude, just make sure it's calibrated right, 'cause you could go to choke the chicken and accidentally rip it's head off"