It's time for obscure quote theater!!!

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
OldKingClancy said:
Tim Cr810 said:
I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Reserviour Dogs, Mr Pink if I'm not mistaken.

Alright my quote:

'And I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you're a ****. You're a **** now and you've always been a ****, the only thing that's going to change is you're going to become an even bigger ****. Maybe have some more **** kids.'

EDIT: Damn, someone got there before me.
The awesome film In Bruges.

My quote: You just killed the special needs donkey!

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
AlAaraaf74 said:
SirBryghtside said:
"They're a little bit bison!"

And from the same thing:

"Oh my God! I find lentils completely incomprehensible."
Topher and Adelle from Dollhouse.

"I will grind your bones to dust"
The Scooby Doo movie, the on where they went to that island

Chefodeath

Dec 31, 2009
"'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
breadsammich said:
"Wayne... I think we've established that ca-caw ca-caw and tooky-tooky don't work..."
EVOLUTION!
love that bit :)

EDIT: oh yeah forgot to post my one:

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! ... dropped my fork"

Adepo

Aug 3, 2011
Chefodeath said:
"'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."
HK-47 from KotOR

"Nice dolphin, n*gga!"

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
Chefodeath said:
HK-47 perchance?

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Realitycrash said:
"Over a long enough time-period, the survival-probability of everyone drops to zero"
Fight Club?

"Swords, Axes, Bows; I've got everything you need right here!"

LFC Scouser

The Fifteenth Arcana
Jun 7, 2010
Man, I love duct tape. I love how it tapes. I love the sound it makes. I love saying it. Duct tape, duct tape, duct tape

dark-mortality

Apr 7, 2011
Chefodeath said:
I will guess with Star Wars, Knights of the old republic... Don't know if it's 1 or 2 though...

hrmm, my turn... "I CAN SEE, I CAN SEE." "Yes, but you didn't see the fan."

I'm not sure that's what they say in english, but close enough.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
"Love will always find a way... Every cloud has a silver lining... Yeah, they gotta tell you something..."

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
TheFloBros said:
"Party on Wayne."
"Party on Garth."
Gotta be Wayne's World.

"If only we had a big fat blind gay guy, then maybe we'd get some work done around here!"

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Adepo said:
Chefodeath said:
HK-47 from KotOR

"Nice dolphin, n*gga!"
The Wire, directed at Michael's little brother also wearing a batman costume I believe.