It's Valentines Day, what are you doing?

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
Typical stuff, play videogames, drink.

Kinda ironic that i got ME2's "Paramour" achievment today.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
I'm not doing anything.

I have been doing homework all day long though...

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
So far today, I've played some Uncharted 2, done a bit of drawing, flipped through some comics and been to TV Tropes. So nothing really.

If I had my way though, I'd be in Germany, hanging out with a girl who's crazy awesome.

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Spent the morning listening to music, then i spent a couple of hours working on a history essay...just had a very late lunch and may later do a bit of creative writing in a bit...so not a bad day really, all things considerd.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Wasder said:
Doug said:
Wasder said:
Going out to dinner later. Excuse me while I try my best not to be a smug **** about it.

I just failed, didn't I?
Yes. Also, you're a bastard.

*goes off to cry in the corner*
Hey, I'm sure you'll find someone.

Did I mention I have?
You sir have won the thread - have a slice of arsenic cake.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
Trying to get my girls father to let her go out today, end up failing, then work on the computer [sub][sub] like every year [/sub][/sub]

yamitami

Oct 1, 2009
Dad gave me a card ^^

In about an hour I'll be heading off to Wal*Mart where I work the seasonal section. Which means furiously moving all the plushies and candy to one end of the section so clearing it out on Monday will be easier.

Somewhat related question: what's the point of a teddy bear that's five feet tall? Where are you supposed to keep a gift that big? I don't think I could even fit it in my car.

Thisbedutch

Apr 23, 2009
I finished Mass Effect so that I can get started on ME2. Quite possibly the best Valentine's Day yet.