Its'a me! (Photo thread)

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Detective Prince said:
Blunderboy said:
Detective Prince said:
Flamezdudes said:
Detective Prince said:

Me after I climbed up a Parkour frame in the park. :) Less than a week after this was taken...I broke my foot.
That park... it looks familiar... O.O
Haha. It's around the borders of East east London (As opposed to East London) and Essex in a very boring place called Goodmayes.
There are worse places in Essex.

*looks around conspiratorially*

I'm from Southend. *shudder*
I go there a lot...You have my condolences.
Thank you. Thank means a lot.

Dec 14, 2009
Uber Evil said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Why not

I believe my friend just said something stupid, that's why I look a bit befuddled.

There appear to very few photos of me where my eyes don't look really narrow :D
That is an awesome watch.
OT: Not yet. I might come back and post one, but for now I'm too lazy.
It's broken now, unfortunately.

However, it gave me an excuse to drop 150 quid on a new one.

A Rotary.

Swiss made.

Sexy as hell.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
DigitalSushi said:
EeveeElectro said:
Yay, haven't seen one of these in a while, they're always fun! I like seeing what people on here look like.

That was with my red hair, I've attempted to dye it brown but it looks purple in the natural light...
About this lighting.... BOOBIES, you speak of..... BOOBIES, why would it.... BOOBIES, change the colour.... BOOBIES, of your hair....

STONKING GREAT TITS!

edit: *right click save as*
:D
LOLOLOL
I just imagine Eevee going "I need a moderator over here D:" and you pm her back "Why hellloooooooo ;D"
If this was any other forum, I'd be o_O

Twyce

Mostly a Lurker
Apr 1, 2009
I love these types of threads, makes my day go by so much faster :3

Myself at my grandmothers birthday party.

With my two little cousins (too bad the picture was taken with a potato)

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Posting a pic after all the very pretty ladies

Hah, you're about as ugly as I am black... I'm irish/scottish/welsh/english, about as dark as a bleached cotton puff.

I'll upload a much more recent photo of me when I get my cam working propperly again, it's been filtering out light like a sonovabitch, so all the photos I been takin look like they're in a dark room even in the bright sunny outdoors.

AlmostLikeLife

Apr 24, 2009
I'll bite, I suppose.

This picture was taken on Oct. 16th, 2010, when I saw Coheed and Cambria live for the first time. It's not the best picture of me, my hair is long and I look incredibly drunk. Truth is, I was just incredibly nervous because Claudio is the reason I picked up a guitar in the first place.

Here's one taken less than a year ago. Me at a taping of WWE SmackDown in May last year. Shorter hair.

Karhukonna

Nov 3, 2010

It's pretty much just my face. Yes, I love my bald hairstyle. Pic was taken last summer, but it's still accurate.

I whipped out a little something something. Fresh from today. Gorgeous, gorgeous bald head. I could've smiled, though. Oh well.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Pictures? Sure thing.

Gotcha! Okay here you go:

Aren't I hilarious? No? oh... oh well. There are actually very few good pictures of me, even less that are less than a year old, and I'm not currently motivated to snap one right now, so :p to all of you.

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
EeveeElectro said:
SycoMantis91 said:
EeveeElectro said:
Yay, haven't seen one of these in a while, they're always fun! I like seeing what people on here look like.

That was with my red hair, I've attempted to dye it brown but it looks purple in the natural light...
You're insanely gorgeous. Just throwing that out there. Cuz I'm totally not a creeper or anything... Right?!...
Well I've never had that compliment before... thanks xP I usually get 'cute' if I do get complimented.
It's not that creepy. What Sush said could be creepy, but we're quite good friends so he's okay to say it =P
Well you have a really cute face too. You just have more going for ya than just that, so yea. And I'm glad you dnn't think it's creepy. Sometimes people think you're either just being creepy or "looking for something" when you compliment a girl you don't know lol.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
daveman247 said:
EeveeElectro said:
Yay you're from yorkshire too! *waves*
Woohoo! What part are you from? West Yorks (Best one:p) myself *thumbsup*

Torrasque said:
I just imagine Eevee going "I need a moderator over here D:" and you pm her back "Why hellloooooooo ;D"
Hahahaha! To be honest I've spoken to Sush for a while so you learn to expect it :p
I think if I knew him IRL he'd be one of those friends who has no problem giving a few swift gropes now and then, LOL.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
daveman247 said:
EeveeElectro said:
Yay you're from yorkshire too! *waves*
Woohoo! What part are you from? West Yorks (Best one:p) myself *thumbsup*

Torrasque said:
Hahahaha! To be honest I've spoken to Sush for a while so you learn to expect it :p
I think if I knew him IRL he'd be one of those friends who has no problem giving a few swift gropes now and then, LOL.
Is it good or bad that I know at least 3 friends that are like that? At least one of them is a girl... Not sure if that is better or worse =S
Judging by how the posts have been going since you posted pics, I think you should expect some more friend requests sometime soon, lololol

HimochiIsAwesome

Oct 24, 2011
Hmmmmm why not XD

Me with my sheep plush:

Another of me and the sheep:

Me in school, complete with moustache:

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Screamarie said:
Tricky devil aren't you? But I gotta say that's a really cool picture and I love the coat...cape...robe whatever that thing is supposed to be.
Ain't I just?! =P
And yah, that's my lab coat... got a friend who's a graffiti artist and he whipped that up for me about six years ago now.

Detective Prince said:
Haha. It's around the borders of East east London (As opposed to East London) and Essex in a very boring place called Goodmayes.
At least it ain't Rainham! -_-

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
SckizoBoy said:
Screamarie said:
Tricky devil aren't you? But I gotta say that's a really cool picture and I love the coat...cape...robe whatever that thing is supposed to be.
Ain't I just?! =P
And yah, that's my lab coat... got a friend who's a graffiti artist and he whipped that up for me about six years ago now.

Detective Prince said:
At least it ain't Rainham! -_-
Shush, you. Rainham has an awesome reptile shop and sells good locusts for Bearded Dragons. :p