Its'a me! (Photo thread)

Boone

Apr 2, 2012
You should totally use that picture from now on whenever someone above you posts something that you are disappointed in :p
HA! I should. That picture was actually an accident while visiting my parents. I had Photobooth open to take a shot and clicked the self timer at the same time my younger brother said someone really stupid to me (probably something about the Bible being 100% true). I'm an aetheist in a family of mostly Christians. I liked the resulting picture so I kept it. Plus the finger by my temple reminded me of Professor X.
Whey, welcome! Try the cake! Stay out of the basement Hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^
Thank you! I've actually been coming to this site for years, but never set up an account. Don't really know why.

TheRealJLars

Feb 15, 2010
Me last November looking like a badass for school, a la myspace bathroom pic.

And then two weekends ago performing at a breast cancer benefit concert with my band, The Long Johns. The embouchure isn't flattering, but it's as recent as I've got.

There are more cute girls on the Escapist than I originally thought...

...LADIES. :p

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Boone said:
Whey, welcome! Try the cake! Stay out of the basement Hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^
Thank you! I've actually been coming to this site for years, but never set up an account. Don't really know why.
That happened to me when I first started coming here too. Started lurking regularly when ZP first started posting vids, took almost a year before I finally made my account. :D

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
WhyBotherToTry said:
I tried uploading my photo from facebook as I haven't got an account on photobucket and only then realised my mistake in that you would probably need to be friends with that person to be able to see it.
In addition, I have absolutely no idea how to embed photos or spoiler things. Could someone tell me how?
Perhaps later I'll come back and rectify my mistakes...
[*image]IMAGE URL GOES HERE[/image*]

You can also use [*image width=""][/IMG] with number values in the quotations to change the width, not sure on how to write in height exactly.

Klitch

Jan 8, 2011

Me in the Mediterranean last summer.

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
I don't quite like taking pictures of myself, so I could only find recent pictures of me with other ppl!

So... it's just me hanging out with my best friend at Outback Steakhouse
I'm the guy, BTW
sry for bad res

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
TheRealJLars said:
Me last November looking like a badass for school, a la myspace bathroom pic.

And then two weekends ago performing at a breast cancer benefit concert with my band, The Long Johns. The embouchure isn't flattering, but it's as recent as I've got.

There are more cute girls on the Escapist than I originally thought...

...LADIES. :p
You know, nothin' is better than a dude in a suit!

(Dear Captcha, stop using the 'The all-new chevy sonic. I get it, no matter how many times I see it. I will never ever buy one.)

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
And now I realize my ambiguous photo is over a year old...darn.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009

That's Yours Truly with my N7 Collectors Edition of ME3 in my N7 Armor just after the midnight release.

aaaaaand here's Me as of a couple minutes ago!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Quantum Star said:
Tharwen said:
'sup bitches

I'm the chilli. Just chillin'
That wouldn't be Whistler or Blackcomb mountain would it? Because that chairlift looks way too familiar to me.
Nope, just a little way to the east in Sunshine Village, Banff.

AMAZED

Dec 6, 2010
LORD GREN said:
Me, It's a little bright, but I'm too lazy to fix it.

The picture was taken in Norway during a three day "training exercise" I did with some friends.
You sir, are awesome.

Suave Charlie

Pleasant Bastard
Sep 23, 2009
Rawne1980 said:
Ahhh why not, i've never plonked myself on one of these photo thingies before.

These are from my wedding so it's me and my missus.

There are two rules I live by:
Always smell milk before you drink it
and Never give a scouser a knife.

:D

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
My god I'm unphotogenic D:

Just chillin' in the college smoking area with the painted trees and whatnot.

minimacker

Apr 20, 2010

My first time out drinking in a pub. Got dragged along with a few mates and we had a good time. The first picture is taken at about 10 PM that evening. The second one was at 2 AM.

Not bad, definitely going to do it again soon.

(By the way, I think I look AWFUL in photos. In the first one, my cheeks look supernova and in the other one my eyes are pretty derp and drowsy. CURSE YOU, LOW SELF-ESTEEM!)
[small]I'm single too, n' stuff.[/small]

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
This was taken as part of a photo shoot I did in December for a CD cover... just a demo disc, really...

I had my hair cut shorter afterwards, but I think it's pretty. This one, too -