Its'a me! (Photo thread)

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Oh lord I'm going to regret this so much....

The glasses are not a part of the costume btw, I need them to see. Picture taken by an old teacher of mine on the school balcony - my old school is really close to where they shot the scene. (Yes, you can see me in the film DAMMIT Dx)

The picture is about a year and half old. That counts right? It's only picture I have that's not a mugshot. Oh, and I cut my hair again so if you look at the pic on my profile it is now inaccurate. (Short hair rawks!)

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
cerealnmuffin said:

This is me. I apologize in advance to everyone who turned to stone due to my ugliness.
Not ugly in the slightest.

The one thing that I dislike the most in this thread is poor self esteem. Post your pictures with pride damnit.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
Here is one of me looking incredibly sexy, taken last year.
[http://www.flickr.com/photos/61168101@N05/7048223397/]

And if that was too upsettingly hot for you, here's me on St Patrick's Day, a little worse for wear.
[http://www.flickr.com/photos/61168101@N05/6902129686/]

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
A current pic of me taken moments ago after having just come off of a 3 week long animation project with no sleep and a nasty illness. I know I look like absolute shit.

Sorry for the boring webcam quality, I'm not big on traditional photos.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Ahri said:

I'm Ahri Pikachu. This was taken last Halloween. ^.^
I sense a strange parallel between that picture and your avatar.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
Fappy said:
My avatar is of Ahri (a champion from League of Legends, if you weren't already aware).

Unless you were referring to the similarities in hairstyle (or the fact we both have strange fluffy ears)? XD

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Ahri said:
Fappy said:
My avatar is of Ahri (a champion from League of Legends, if you weren't already aware).

Unless you were referring to the similarities in hairstyle (or the fact we both have strange fluffy ears)? XD
Those last two and the angle on the photo as well.

I haven't played LoL much at all since the end of Season 1 so I haven't seen that Champ. Let me guess... she has enormous boobs doesn't she? I would hate it if Riot lost their affinity for giant tits.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
cerealnmuffin said:

This is me. I apologize in advance to everyone who turned to stone due to my ugliness.
I thought we already established that you're cute as a button in that one thread on the other site.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
Deathleaper said:
cerealnmuffin said:

Not ugly in the slightest.

The one thing that I dislike the most in this thread is poor self esteem. Post your pictures with pride damnit.
I agree with this. While you're plain-looking you're definitely not ugly at all, you're quite pretty. :D

Some of us prefer that look to be honest, you don't have to look like you're about to accept an Oscar to classify as pretty and "conventional beauty" is just a marketing scheme to sell overpriced beauty-products and clothing, it's not an actual thing.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Here's a variety of the ones that I don't mind how I look in

I'd put up my favorite one of me, but I probably shouldn't

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
BlackStar42 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Why not

I believe my friend just said something stupid, that's why I look a bit befuddled.

There appear to very few photos of me where my eyes don't look really narrow :D

Are you drinking Guinness?

The true drink of the English, I think not. You have betrayed your people.
Fuck my people, Guinness is better than the crap we make.
Oh god, Guinness is bloody awful. Bulmers, now there's a proper Shropshire lad's beverage.
Sam's all the way, with a little Blue Moon thrown in there

Harley Q

Oct 11, 2009
This is me a few years ago, blowing a whistle.

[http://www.flickr.com/photos/76896034@N07/7049052011/]

This is me about last year before I went back to brunette, I'm smiling uncomfortably as I am being forced to do karaoke

[http://www.flickr.com/photos/76896034@N07/7049041323/]

aaaand this is me taken a month ago when I got annoyed and cut off a lot of my hair, then my mum made me pose cos I reminded her of the 60s

[http://www.flickr.com/photos/76896034@N07/7049063861/]

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Matthew94 said:
artanis_neravar said:
Dear Lord, it's White Carlton.

We must go on the hunt for white will smith.
So we need something along the lines of this? (first thing I got when I searched "white will smith" in Google images

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
Am i the only one who went on here and just enjoyed the funny pics sent by out great brothers and sister on the escaptist?

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Damn, we have some downright HOT bitches on the escapist. And half of you fellas dont look bad either. Full homo.

I will upload a photo of me tomorrow, need to shave and get my phone working again. To lazy right now.
Chemical Alia said:
Check it out, it's the most embarrassing photo of myself ever taken.

What the fuck is going on in that pic.
The Duke is going on in that pic.

I remember back when that meant something. Seems like yesterday. Things get old fast in the information age, don't they?

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
DanDeFool said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Damn, we have some downright HOT bitches on the escapist. And half of you fellas dont look bad either. Full homo.

I will upload a photo of me tomorrow, need to shave and get my phone working again. To lazy right now.
Chemical Alia said:
Check it out, it's the most embarrassing photo of myself ever taken.

What the fuck is going on in that pic.
The Duke is going on in that pic.

I remember back when that meant something. Seems like yesterday. Things get old fast in the information age, don't they?
The Duke hasn't meant anything other than shattered dreams since 96