Its'a me! (Photo thread)

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
From left to right: Me(rocking the shades), Seth Myers(the head Writer for SNL&the Host of the Weekend Update) and my best friend Gary.

And the story behind this lovely shot is me, my friend Gary and our buddy Topher who is behind the camera, came up to New York City for a long weekend. We tried earlier in that day to camp out for tickets for Saturday Night Live, but the line was far to long so we left and came back before we had to head to Penn Station and waited outside of Rockefeller Plaza for the cast to finish shooting the show. As most of the cast streamed out we got there attention and most of them were cool and stopped for a hand shake and a photo or two. This is one in particular is one of my favorites

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Gah, I hate taking pictures of myself. I'm not a person who looks good in still frame. Also sorry for the shitty quality, it was taken with a webcam.

That's me... attempting to look cool I guess. With my unshaven beard... not doin' much to dispel the neckbeard nerd stereotype.
If it's any consolation I don't have it now.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
RatRace123 said:
That's me... attempting to look cool I guess. With my unshaven beard... not doin' much to dispel the neckbeard nerd stereotype.
If it's any consolation I don't have it now.
have you plugged into the matrix recently? :p

Mr.Ivebeenframed

Jan 6, 2011
Some people pose with their new hats, I pose with my new ballistic helmet. (Don't judge me, ahhhhh)

Setrus

Oct 17, 2011

The smile exists despite me being at a place full of accordions...don't ask.

valkeminator

404Th Ravens. No.04
Nov 19, 2009
Well this should be fun. Reminds me of that time back in the days in another forum I frequented we used to do this a lot.

Really old one, a proper photoshoot ages ago when I was... 15?

Just Kidding, it was a reception, and we happen to have nice photographers there.

This one is one of my most recent photo, and is my current FB profile picture.

This one's about 2 years ago.

Lastly, I was not expecting the photo to kind of give that expression...

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010

This was me dressed up for a wedding. This was actually after the wedding, but I don't give a damn.

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
trollnystan said:
Me as an extra on The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo
Oh, that's just super-fun. I just saw that film a few days ago, not expecting much because the book was terrible, but ended up liking it and the faux-Swedish. Good pic!

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Kuroneko97 said:

This was me dressed up for a wedding. This was actually after the wedding, but I don't give a damn.
Dat hair. So...fluffy? Poofy? Large...y? I don't know how to describe it, but hopefully the point gets across.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
My friend and I at a pub for a friend's 18th. Both had a few here I think!
(Because I tend to get mistaken for being younger than I am, just want to clarify that I am of legal age to be able to drink here in the UK!)
[Image removed out of paranoia]

I like this thread. Always fun to put faces to some names!

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008

For anyone interested this is at Stone Mountain GA.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
EcksTeaSea said:
Lyri said:
Go on then.

So thats what you look like. I always imagined a more hawk like figure to be honest.
What do you mean hawk like figure?
Legit confused here, sorry I'm not avian enough? xD