Japan creates the poop burger, solves world hunger

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
Actually I'm not terribly weirded out by this. It's sewage mud, not strictly poop. And it's probably better environmentally too. The meat industry is responsible for at least 18% of greenhouse gasses, and the environment just can't sustain that kind of thing. And if the taste is right, what's the big deal?

Then again, I'm a vegetarian so I wouldn't eat it anyway.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Human CentiPad instantly popped into my head for some reason. And how is the shit burger any different from regular Burger King burgers, no crown?

Zackary Yakumo

Mar 29, 2010
Exterminas said:
Yes, you people clearly never had to face hunger.

PS: Take a look at the article. It is processed feces. No difference to McDonalds.
not all of us havent suffered from hunger. i know i have along with my sister many times. you dont want to know what qwe did to survive.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
So, we're gonna make poor people eat our shit?.....classy.....Although from looking at the people in the vid, I'd say Japan might hog this new meal to themselves.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
Wow.. um .... no.

See I'm pretty open minded ... I'll eat king worm patties (of which are a substitute for ground meat and .... tastes phenomenal mind you #.#) ... I'll drink sewerage recyc in Australia when they get around to realising that it's both environmentally beneficial and would suit the nation's water supply quite well ...

...But burgers made from human feces ....?

No ....

Just ..... no <.<

General_Potatoes

Jun 22, 2009
Ilikemilkshake said:
KefkaCultist said:
That is... disgusting...

Who the hell even thinks up this crap!?!?
hehe, i see what you did there.. im actually ashamed that i didnt think of that first.

Mstrswrd said:
I usually get annoyed at people for saying stuff like this, but here, everyone, join me in saying;
...God-freaking-damnit Japan. No. Just No.

This actually reminds me of a scene from Gulliver's Travels (the book. I haven't seen the movie), where there's an eccentric scientist who swears that one can process viable food back out of poop.
I think south park maybe did something similar but i cant really remember.

As for wanted to stop japan being weird, i say we should just run with it, eventually they'll invent something THEY find weird, and we find awesome
I think south park did the two way digestive thingy. And also..... Thats just wrong.

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
Sounds like a perfectly logical idea but I really hope they come up with better marketing appeal then "Burgers made from your own crap!" because I'm never going to get that image out of my head.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
For some reason i am reminded of this

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/3/1/

Seriously though, i would rather eat Soylent Green.

MMMowman

Mar 9, 2009
http://apps.facebook.com/mcwingsau/
Guess what Mac Donald's new AD is asking customs to do? You have you send in a video of you eating a new Chicken wing. I got a better video to send in...

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
*rolls eyes and grins* oh japan!!! but seriously though, the vitamins and minerals would need to come from somewhere else, so why put it in crap?! well i guess they know what they're doing, but i'd actually need to be starving before i could decide whether or not i'd eat a poop burger

RevRaptor

Mar 10, 2010
What? Japan has made the first edible poo burgers, I'd have thought the Germans would have been all over that one like flies on shit.

The Aimless One

Aug 22, 2009
This seems like a hoax to me.

It would be awesome if it were true, but the video is wholly unconvincing in my opinion.