Japan Finishes Life-Size Gundam

KSarty

Aug 5, 2008
Onmi said:
The GP-03 is my favorite Gundam however just cause the 0083 OVA had such potential that got royally fucked up by the director switching half way through and that GOD AWFUL love triangle.
The love triangle really did ruin an otherwise great ending. In a moment that should have had me glued to the screen, I ended up going "huh?...OH WTF!!". Other than that any battle with the GP03 in it absolutely rocked.

Anarchy In Detroit

May 26, 2008
Ten bucks they're going to settle the score for those nukes and force us all into Honda factories down South.

Oh you mark my words. :)

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
Bah, Gundam Wing. For all Treize Khushrenada was awesome, Wing itself was merely "okay."

Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam, 0080: War in the Pocket, 08th MS Team, Turn A Gundam, Gundam SEED... all better than Wing, and then some. ;)
Oh most definately, I say The 08th MS Team, Zeta Gundam, and Char's Counterattack are the best Gundam shows EVER.

On Topic: My friend showed me a link to this on Facebook and as we speak we are planning on stealing it.

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
Oh god, my fourth wall, what have you done?! LOL, wierd to see something like that "in the flesh" so to speak, it looks right and wrong at the same time.

Mookie3

Jun 10, 2009
That model was baically the first Gundam model, or basically what all the other designs originated from.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
i wanted say something about my likeness for SD Gundam , but i wont for i fear i may get banned for it.

either way Gundams are awesome.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Why would you disassemble it?!?! It'd be cool to take it for myself when they make it fully functional..... Coolest. Car. Ever. (it'd be cooler if it was Wing Zero Custom or EZ-8 though)

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
blitz609 said:
Now, if it was fully operational that would be sick.
we got nukes, they have mobile suits and nukes...yeah i bet that things operatinol knowing the japinies...>.>

zanzix24

Oct 15, 2008
A few weeks ago, i went to japan with my japanese class and,i shit you not, i got to go see the gundam. Its freaking amazing, 'cept there is this fence all around it, so you cant like, go right up to it. and yeah, im cool.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
John Funk said:
CountFenring said:
They should do Gundam Wing, that was a good show, I don't remember watching the show with that one.
Bah, Gundam Wing. For all Treize Khushrenada was awesome, Wing itself was merely "okay."

Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam, 0080: War in the Pocket, 08th MS Team, Turn A Gundam, Gundam SEED... all better than Wing, and then some. ;)
G gundam...

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
why disassemble it, they should leave it so distant archaeologists find it and assume it was their god...wait