Japanese Man Marries Videogame Girlfriend

Phantom_Natal

Sep 2, 2009
They laughed, so it must be a joke. Besides, if something like that was oficial it'd be immidietly on news, well, not immidietly but who knows...who knows.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
I shed a tear.

Not only will she never cheat on him...
He can change her age, size, clothing, she never complains....

And she can never spit out a child that can accually reproduce and soil the genepool.

Thank your Darwinism.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
dfcrackhead said:
I GOT DIBS ON ALYX VANCE
No she's mine! *unsheathes katana* Just kidding, did that for the lulz.

On topic: Quite funny. No longer surprising, since this is Japan we're talking about here. I eagerly await more new insane things from Japan (or any other country).

Nullphantom

Sep 3, 2009
Wait......what?
I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since he's from Japan, but c'mon.

The human race never ceases to amaze me on how stupid we are

ALKATRAZACAZ

Aug 4, 2009
Haha....humanity, we really need a meteor or some sort of apocalyptic event to wipe out the stupid.

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
As with any post about this I'm gonna put this here

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4510/futurama-anti-robot-propaganda

Dopi

Dec 1, 2009
I wonder how they'll be spending their honeymoon... A cyberbar? And what about the kids!? Cyborgs??? I must knooow! D:

Glass_House

Jun 29, 2009
All I can say is congratulations and I wish you a ha-.... SOMEONE HOLD HIM DOWN WHILE WE PUMMEL THE STUPID OUT OF HIM!

rapidoud

Feb 1, 2008
Umm this kind of stuff happens alot, especially in Japan etc.

People marrying people they meet on facebook etc (all that generic crap), people marrying inanimate objects (I saw a guy marry a doll), people marrying animals, and some marrying video game characters, get over it.

They chose their soulmater, and besides, according to Darwin, our species is flawed enough as it is, as most of the population should've died off to keep the gene pool clean and free of mutation, but if you let everyone live you get trash-talkers, drug-dealers, pimps, and people who just cannot think straight (although, by our culture, it is deemed inappropriate to laugh at others misfortune, maybe he can't help it).

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Glass_House said:
All I can say is congratulations and I wish you a ha-.... SOMEONE HOLD HIM DOWN WHILE WE PUMMEL THE STUPID OUT OF HIM!
Aim for the balls so he'll have zero chance of breeding the stupid!

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
OMFG!
WTF!?
Why is it that Japan is always the one who does the craziest shit?
What's next, is some guy going to jerk off into his computer because he wants to start a family with his "girlfriend" in The Sims?

This is the worst thing I have ever uttered and I hate myself for it.