Japanese Robot Has a Kick!

Triple AD

Apr 1, 2009
It may be able to kick a football but I'd like to see it take a foul then things would get interesting...
_>
<_<
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

sharks9

Mar 28, 2009
AmrasCalmacil said:
Can we replace real footballers with these? I hope so.
First they need to develop a proper "diving" program to make them seem more like real soccer players

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Does anyone else see a sad, sad little man who lives in a fantasy world? I mean, he's optimistic. I like optimism. But don't you think that he's getting ahead of himself? Something like a workable Gundam would take technology we are far from reaching. I may see something close in my own lifetime, but not in ten years. Look at the robot he's using now! It can barely stay standing, let alone kick a ball, let alone walk around and move its arms like a human being.

The future is now, but not the way he's thinking. I just hope he doesn't slow down robotic progress trying things that the tech isn't ready for rather than the amazing things it can already do.

The Ultimate 2

Lord Of Madness
May 13, 2009
He's going to try to make a Gundam? Well that's a start, call me when he tries to make actual Gunman or Knightmares then we'll talk.

chris11246

Jul 29, 2009
AmrasCalmacil said:
Can we replace real footballers with these? I hope so.
Actually there is a competition to eventually make a robot soccer team to play a human team. Its called robocup.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Katrazaie said:
This just reminds me of the giant Gudam Model they've been making over in Japan.
You mean the one they finished and took away to be gutted for his working gundam tore down already?

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Gundam, becoming a reality one crazy asian man at a time. But then, what have we done with our lives? Write a few essays and reviews? These guys are making a Gundam for god's sake! Man I wish we were half as epic......