Japan's Life-Sized Gundam Returns With Active Weaponry

xerofayte

Apr 15, 2009
mattttherman3 said:
If I win the lottery at some point in the near future, this is where I will go for vacation.
Same here. I really would like to visit Japan. This would be one of the sights to see

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
.....i think im having a nosebleed because of how awesome this is. Is that normal?

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Ha! Who better to report this than the guy who has a Gundam as his avatar? Speaking of which, what Gundam is that, Funk? Always did wonder that.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Ha! Who better to report this than the guy who has a Gundam as his avatar? Speaking of which, what Gundam is that, Funk? Always did wonder that.
That's 00 Gundam from Gundam 00, here's the full size image [http://darkdragonknight.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/2043304.jpg].

Infernai said:
.....i think im having a nosebleed because of how awesome this is. Is that normal?
I think it's weird if you're not not.

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Amnestic said:
*looks down*

And now I need to change my underwear.

Japan moves one step closer to a real giant mecha army. Surrender your allegiances now guys.
Except for the fact that getting one to work would be fairly difficult, without adding a lot of weight in the legs and feet. And that without a shield system it would need a LOT of weapons systems capable at firing at multiple targets to actually be of some general use. Unless you could get the enemy to surrender based on the sole badassery of the situation.

...Now all they need is EVA 02 (original design, and forget 00 or 01...)