Jewish court sentences dog to death by stoning

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
jonyboy13 said:
Oh God, please don't think that all of Israel like that. It happened in the most Orthodox neighborhood in Israel where literally NO ONE dares to enter. They are basically the Jew version of Nazis.
Call me crazy, but I'm having a hard time seeing the connection between Haredim and Nazis.

lacktheknack said:
Are people seriously getting up in arms about this? It's a dog. It got away. Bizarre sect of Judaism ignores the Torah and believes in reincarnation. Nothing to get mad at here.
Hasidism is a "bizarre sect"? Are you an 18th century Lithuanian Rabbi or what?

The Torah says almost nothing about the afterlife by the way.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Cakes said:
lacktheknack said:
Are people seriously getting up in arms about this? It's a dog. It got away. Bizarre sect of Judaism ignores the Torah and believes in reincarnation. Nothing to get mad at here.

Just realized you're right. Whups.

And I'm not qualified to talk about Hasidism, as I don't know anything about them. Enlighten me?

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
I'm guessing this court is threatened by anything with more than 1 brain cell. Its really quite frightening people this stupid are actually put in a position of importance.

Nightvalien

Oct 18, 2010
And this is why those morons are murdering each other over some magic baby crib w/e the hell jesus was born in some dump of a land, good for them let them all die because this is just dumb it's bieber dumb, jessica simpson dumb, hmm, jack thompson dumb, it can't go lower than that.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Yes insulting other peoples' culture because they think differently is entirely justified and intelligent. Even so this whole thing smells of a bad insensitive joke. If something like this did happen it would have to be in a very ultra-conservative and isolated group that hasn't updated there thinking in a half century. Such a group could easily exist but something still smells fishy.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Cakes said:
jonyboy13 said:
Oh God, please don't think that all of Israel like that. It happened in the most Orthodox neighborhood in Israel where literally NO ONE dares to enter. They are basically the Jew version of Nazis.
Call me crazy, but I'm having a hard time seeing the connection between Haredim and Nazis.
Try walking in 100 Shearim with a girl who is dressed in a t-shirt without getting stoned.
I compare them in the view they see themselves above everyone else and everyone who don't follow their rules should die.

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
lacktheknack said:
Cakes said:
lacktheknack said:

Just realized you're right. Whups.

And I'm not qualified to talk about Hasidism, as I don't know anything about them. Enlighten me?
I don't know much about Hasidism either, I'm MO, but I know enough of them to realize they're not quite as crazy as their funny clothes would lead you to believe.

IsraelRocks

Apr 21, 2010
EDIT : thought this was all fake but for some reason its only on the English version of Ynet... amateurs

That is some fucked up shit... crazy bastards ruining my country

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
jonyboy13 said:
Cakes said:
jonyboy13 said:
Try walking in 100 Shearim with a girl who is dressed in a t-shirt without getting stoned.
I compare them in the view they see themselves above everyone else and everyone who don't follow their rules should die.
Unfortunately I have never yet been to Israel, but aren't there signs posted all over the entrances to Haredi neighbourhoods asking you to respect their laws of modesty? Covering your legs and arms isn't exactly asking for much, ignoring it is just being disrespectful. You're talking as though being stoned to death is a serious danger in a Haredi neighbourhood...somehow I have trouble believing that.

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
Next step: throw acid to girls wanting to go to school. Keep it classy rabbis.

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
I cant believe that people actually still believe in stuff like this. Kill a dog because it's a reincarnation of someone who insulted the court judges 20 years ago. Now i've heard everything

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Cakes said:
jonyboy13 said:
Cakes said:
jonyboy13 said:
Unfortunately I have never yet been to Israel, but aren't there signs posted all over the entrances to Haredi neighbourhoods asking you to respect their laws of modesty? Covering your legs and arms isn't exactly asking for much, ignoring it is just being disrespectful. You're talking as though being stoned to death is a serious danger in a Haredi neighbourhood...somehow I have trouble believing that.
To death, is obviously only in this fucked up neighborhood but there have been a lot of cases where Haredim stoned, spit, cused and threw random stuff at regular neighborhoods in Jerusalem.
Hard to believe but that's the fucked up reality. Not only that our government doesn't stop them, they actually pay them so they don't even have to work. Lovely, isn't it?

Borntolose

Aug 18, 2008
lostzombies.com said:
Nice to see logic and intelligence is still alive an well in the highest parts of society in the Middle East...
The highest parts of society?! No. These are Fanatic Jews who are stuck in the past, living off of our tax money and giving nothing back to society. They do not represent the majority or the government in any way. Think of them as the Israeli version of the West Boro Church. Every country has they're crazies, don't go saying that everyone over here is like that.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
...What?

And to think that this is the first case of violence caused by jewish relgion I have heard about...

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
http://www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamranMirza/honor_killing.htm
better than honor killings of women in certain extreme sects of Islam...

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
standokan said:
Did they have proof that the dog in fact was the lawyer, did he have like the same hat or something?
lol.
"He has my hat. Therefore he is me"
wait, considering the people involved, that'd probably be irrefutable evidence, maybe even a divine sign.
:-/
I hate the abuse of religious theory. "Not religion" Just the way some people go about it... and the idiocy and lack of humanity they choose to live in.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
...really? Like, actually really?
And kids actually wanted to stone this dog?

=/ Jerusalem... this is why we can't be friends. Stoning lawyer dogs isn't very nice, whether they're reincarnations or not.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
its thease sorts of dogmatic decisions that make peace so hard in that aera you have the religious dogma causing issues all the time

pun intended and its the best way i could think of working it in :)

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
better than stoning women to death in certin islamic countries like Saudi arabia
http://www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamranMirza/honor_killing.htm
didn't realize I'd already posted, whoops.