Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: A Tale of Two Poets

Jim And Yahtzee

Apr 16, 2013
A Tale of Two Poets

Put on your poetry hats and join two of the greatest wordsmiths of our generation as they fill your ears with verse.

Check out new episodes of Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular every Wednesday, right here.

Watch Video

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
This was just glorious. Is this going to be a series or did you just want to be silly?

Just loved it.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Well, i didn't see that coming, quite entertaining though. Would be interested to sere more.

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
To both these fine gentlemen:
We'd be not adverse
If every now and then
You'd treat us to more verse.

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
I get the feeling these two should write a Dr. Seuss book on games, as I think that would be awesome to have.

Edit: Either that or write down their Poems in a book. I'll take either.

Ymbirtt

May 3, 2009
Wow, this is actually a really nice little show. After the last Escapist Expo I've been kind of hoping that Jim and Yahtzee get together and do something.

josh4president

Mar 24, 2010
Jim did a fine job, but Yahtzee takes the cake

As many more of this series as you can

Is most certainly something you should make

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
I'm sensing some hostility vibes. :)

An interesting change. The Yahtzee and Jim make a natural duo--though I dread the day they don skintight suits.

Jim, you've got it down as a poet.

The Last Melon

Mar 19, 2012
Always wanted to see Jim and Yahtzee do something together, but really not enough of a poetry fan to get into this one...

But hey, props to them for trying something new!

Aug 1, 2010
[image/]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/simian05/Oceans11Computer.jpg[/IMG]
That is the sexiest thing have ever seen.

Simply glorious.

I hope we get more episodes with even more of the contributors!

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
Copper Zen said:
I'm sensing some hostility vibes. :)

An interesting change. The Yahtzee and Jim make a natural duo--though I dread the day they don skintight suits.

Jim, you've got it down as a poet.
When I read Susan's tweet about a new show last night this was the last thing I was expecting it would be.

The fact that they are both Brits makes it even funnier to a Yank like me.

Really good stuff. Its always good to hear Yahtzee bash social media :)

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Quite fun, and a nice change of pace. I echo the others- I don't think we'd mind seeing more of this.

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
That was amazing! Jim, Yahtzee, you two make an epic duo and should do more stuff together. :D

Let me start the chant:

MOAR! MOAR! MOAR!

Deacon Cole

Jan 10, 2009
Country
USA
This is a lot like that Epic Rap Battles series on Youtube. You know. That horrible fucking series on Youtube I am constantly avoiding.

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
Damn DRM, I have no problem with the company wanting to make sure my copy of the game is authentic, but let's face it, not everyone has Japanese grade of internet... I mean, the other day I was playing Diablo 3 and thanks to the stupid DRM it went to this slow craw since the goddamn internet connection got sluggish, oh, I was playing SOLO. Fuck DRM, it's not the worst case scenario but it's like one of those pain in the ass itches you just can't reach...