Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: A Tale of Two Poets

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Is this like some white middle aged nerd version of a rap battle?

This round goes to Yahtzee.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
*beeps beep beep*
We're sorry the poster you are trying to reach is currently unavailable due to unexpected awesome, if you would like to leave your name, number and time you called, they will get back to you soon as they finish collecting the bits of they're blow mind.

TheOrb

Jun 24, 2012
Do you not hear The People cry out for more wit and rhyme?
Please, oh mighty figureheads of wisdom and wordpla, we humbly ask that you indulge us!

Saxnot

Mar 1, 2010
That is pretty awesome. certainly something new. though i would have liked a little more interplay between the poems. they seemsed to just exist alongside each other, which makes the yahtzee/sterling combo sort of pointless

PoloniumFist

Aug 30, 2011
This was simply fantastic! Two of my favorite games journalists combined into the same series... AND RECITING POETRY!

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
This is something I never asked for but always wanted even if I was never aware of it. Does that make sense? It doesn't have to, because that was awesome.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
Clever but not my cup of tea. Kinda got bored watching this video, also feels kinda forced...

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
You were cooking MCs like a pound of bacon, Word to your mother.

Can we have more?

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
Is it just me, or does Yathzee look a lot different? It look a while to grasp, but...he grew a full beard! It's...odd. o.o

Very cool video, by the way. Masterfully done.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Awesome. I wonder how many times @LeMurphs has watched this already?

To quote a great woman...

Also this...

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
That was brilliant.

However, Yahtzee's facial expressions when he talks are far more distracting than I would've thought possible for anyone's face to be...

That really kind of freaked me out... XD

Then again, I suppose I'm just not used to seeing a real face along with that voice...

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
That was pretty funny. Haven't heard Yahtzee reciting poetry since his Wolfenstein review. His meter was a bit odd here, though, but his story WAS more involved and in-depth than Jim's.

SplicedUp068

Jan 12, 2009
I cannot think of how to describe my extreme pleasure at this video so, I will simply state that I would like to see more of this.
I would like to see more of this, please.

Hutzpah Chicken

Mar 13, 2012
John Keats ain't got shit on Yahtzee. A nice rhyme scheme and subject that certainly is more enjoyable than all of Walt Whitman. To see this sort of thing every week may give me a better appreciation of poetry again.