Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: Secret Cream

Jim And Yahtzee

Apr 16, 2013
Secret Cream

Put on your poetry hats and join two of the greatest wordsmiths of our generation as they fill your ears with verse.

Watch Video

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013
Well, one poet died on the job and another has gone batty nuggets. Hope the trip to the morgue and the mental asylum won't be a long one.

Excellent job, Yahtzee.

Jim... please seek professional help. We worry about you.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
... well that was fun, wasn't it fellow viewers.
Now I have no idea what to comment.

No idea at all.
I guess I should just say that I love both of them. Yahtzee feels like a king of Comedy whilst Jim can stir some shit up (Ha). I do love them both very much, keep up the good work guys.

Miyenne

May 16, 2013
That was odd, Jim.

I admit I liked Yahtzee's better this week. It was funny.

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
Milltank was on a level of insanity so far above this, but still funny nonetheless. Particularly the sound effect at the end.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Yahtzee, what a cheerful satire of stealth games. Warmed my heart, it did.

And Jim, I thank bog that it was only chicken shit...

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Yahtzee's poem was great and entertained me much as I stared at my featureless wall and blocked out those awful tapping footsteps behind me.

Jim's poem was definitely not shitty and left me with with few words. Mostly kweh.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Jim leaves me a little mind boggled once again. Yahtzee's poem was entertaining. I'm guessing that it's meant to criticise crap stealth games with dumb guards that demand combat.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Well.......at least the "secret cream" wasn't the OTHER creamy substance that chocobos can produce. When he mentioned that his uncle was a breeder of chocobos, I started to get a little worried. >.>

On a more serious note: great poems from both poets. Yahtzee said what everyone already thinks: stealth-game henchmen are fucking morons. And Jim delights once again by simply using something from gaming as a launching point into a dark mind of madness. I really like how his poems are more "free-style" and simply creating a completely new world that references games rather than - more like Yahtzee - actually making a parody of certain aspects of games.

THIS is why I still say Jim is the superior poet. Yahtzee's stuff is great and entertaining, but he takes us to worlds we've already visited in his own comedic style. Jim takes us to worlds we've never been to.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
HA! :) If you think about it, both pomes today had a similar element.

Someone who didn't see/believe something that would be obvious to anyone.
Yahtzee was a guard who didn't notice there was obviously an intruder near by, and Jim......Was a crazy man covering himself in chicken poop, thinking it was from a chocobo.

Hmmm...which person was dumber/more out of touch with reality?

Good show! =w= b

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
I expected jizz and feared for the deprivation that may ensue - so am pleasantly surprised to find it was simply, poo.

Darrosect

Nov 11, 2011
I'm sort of disturbed by jims poem still not as bad as his Miltank of Ekans poems thougth

Vicioussama

Jun 5, 2008
Jim's ending had me chuckling :p

And I really enjoyed Yahtzee's. His was clever and funny. But the shock ending of Jim's (didn't see that sound effect coming) had me actually chuckle.

Man I love this show.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
Huh. I was just playing Splinter Cell Blacklist and I could've sworn I encountered a guard doing that same patrol pattern yesterday. Which means... no.. I KILLED YAHTZEE! Noooooooooooo...