Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: The Straw Beast

Jim And Yahtzee

Apr 16, 2013
The Straw Beast

Put on your poetry hats and join two of the greatest wordsmiths of our generation as they fill your ears with verse.

Watch Video

Wolf Hagen

Jul 28, 2010
Sweet! Now we know that Yatzhzee has a new creepy Lover from Horror, and we know where dear Jim stands in the ongoing rabble about "Tropes vs. Woman" thing.

Although Jims part was kinda hard to listen. Good work nontheless both you guys!

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I see Yahtzee wanted to out-creep Jim this week, I liked that one a lot. Jim's though, was just pure brilliance. I loved the Evil Villain vibe and it flowed really well.

I think we need to take this to the next level and have poetry/rap battles or something.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Brilliance from both! Thanks for bringing poetry out to the gamers, especially me! May it go on forever.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Okay, I've really enjoyed both since the series started, the fuckery involved in both of these this week was just spectacular. Bravo to both of you.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Legion said:
I think we need to take this to the next level and have poetry/rap battles or something.
I wouldn't mind seeing Jim and Yahtzee throw Yo' Momma insults at each other for 8 minutes. :p

OT: Once again, both good poems. Though the nifty voice effect Jim was using made some parts of his poem hard to understand. :(

Miyenne

May 16, 2013
Once again, Wednesdays are my favourite day on The Escapist.

Well done boys.

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Watching Yahtzee, I though "he's got this one in the bag..No way Jim could top it." But well played, Jim. Well played.

Gamer_152

Mar 3, 2011
Both good stuff, although I really loved Jim's. It highlighted how ridiculous the response to Sarkeesian has been.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
RJ 17 said:
Legion said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Jim and Yahtzee throw Yo' Momma insults at each other for 8 minutes. :p
"Yo mama's so fat, she once sat on a Nintendo Wii and when she stood up again, it was an NES."
not directed at you hence the quotes
"Yo' Momma's so slutty that the XBone had to ditch the Family Sharing Program because she threatened to sue them for copyright infringement! 10 people on your Friends List, any time, anywhere!" :p
Ditto with the no offense and the quotes and such. :3

Sosa Star

Nov 23, 2009
Was that a Mable Hornet reference Yahtzee? Creeped me out and made me giggle at the same time.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
RJ 17 said:
DVS BSTrD said:
RJ 17 said:
Legion said:
"Yo mama's so fat, she once sat on a Nintendo Wii and when she stood up again, it was an NES."
not directed at you hence the quotes
"Yo' Momma's so slutty that the XBone had to ditch the Family Sharing Program because she threatened to sue them for copyright infringement! 10 people on your Friends List, any time, anywhere!" :p
Ditto with the no offense and the quotes and such. :3
"Yo mama's so ugly that when the Xbone saw her coming, it did a 180!"
*drum rimshot* Gotta say that was a good one.

Hehehe, alright, I think we better call it quits before the mods take notice and get pissed off. :p

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Most people can't pull off the "sack over the head" look, but Yahtzee really manages to pull it off.

Jim proves he'd make a good Bond or Batman villain.

DataSnake

Aug 5, 2009
So, was anyone else expecting Yahtzee to mention how similar Slendy is to the Tall Man from Chzo Mythos at some point?

Sordin

Aug 5, 2011
As one of the most rabid of the rabid slenderman fans I gotta say I loved yahtzee's but Jim's was a slice of genius and I loved the scarecrow voice.