Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: The Straw Beast

Eve Charm

Aug 10, 2011
Ah I was waiting for something like, "Still with all the feminists you got dragon's crown with it's giant breasts." Loving the game :)

Eh your problem Jim is your always following yahtzee, and yahtzee's poems are always like a dark somber type one. So basically people are still in that mood, so when you follow with bitter irony or something somberish or something dark like this it works, and fails if you do something lighter or weird. So either go first sometime when your doing lighter or funnier or have you both write the same mood of poems.

animeh1star1a

Nov 7, 2012
I find that Yahtzee tends to have funnier poems that i really enjoy, while Jim's make me think a bit. I find myself re-watching Jim's poems more then Yahtzee's because it takes a replay or two to understand them. I find poetry is at its best when you want to hear it more then once.

Vale

May 1, 2013
I just remembered that Yahtzee himself has created "the Thin Man" *old spoilers: Cabadath, the Proud Man* for his old-ass Trilby series. That was a while before "Slender Man" was made happened.
Not that the idea itself is new, its just kind of ironic.

Zombie_Moogle

Dec 25, 2008
...did Yahtzee just make a Marble Hornets reference or two? (grainy video in a mask, memory lose)
My month was just made. Thank you, good sir

great poem by Jim as well.
Remember way back when Anita started her series & got all videogames banned? Me either

TheOrb

Jun 24, 2012
Yahtzee's poem came dangerusly close to turning me on, but Jim's modulated voice and villain air pushed me over the edge.
Verrry good, gents, verrrrrrrry good.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
So I wanted to contratualte Yathzee for taking the "Borealez" One from JIm and outdoing him, but then Jim struck his magic supremacy and once again won. For a person who usually hates poetry, i enjoy this show way too much, you do have mind control over me it seems, you were right!