Jimquisition: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Therumancer said:
leviadragon99 said:
Heh, I guess we can count this as a glowing reccomendation for the game then.
Or that they have enough faith in the pull of Jim Sterling with the nerd demographic they feel paying him to produce a 2 minute commercial is worth the advertising dollars. :)

Either that or maybe he's making a push to be unlockable as a hidden character in the next Deus Ex... you know the idea of being able to play as Cyborg Jim Sterling, with a complete voice track acted by him and everything. :)

At any rate if someone ever makes a "The Escapist" fighting game as a fan project, you know featuring Yahtzee, Jim, The Loading Ready Run crew, Miracle Of Sound, and whoever the other regulars are... Augemented Jim Sterling should definatly be an alternate costume option.
The Jimquisition vs. MovieBob Mortal Kombat style. Get on it Escapist!

As for the episode (what there was of it anyway) I don't blame him. If I had Deus Ex already I doubt I'd even find time in my schedule for food.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Wait, it comes out tomorrow?
Wow, were has my head been.....?

Oh yeah, Skyrim, SR3, TOR, and the new Blops Zombies pack.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I was kinda hoping for an opinion on the game, but.. oh well.

I preordered the Augmented edition yesterday. I can't wait! ^_^

JokerCR

May 22, 2011
Jim is unfunny and unprofessional. His goal seems to be to childishly negate all the intelligence and insight of "The Big Picture with Movie Bob" and "Extra Credits". The show is truly an insult to its audience's intelligence and needs to be shut down.

bombadilillo

Jan 25, 2011
JokerCR said:
Jim is unfunny and unprofessional. His goal seems to be to childishly negate all the intelligence and insight of "The Big Picture with Movie Bob" and "Extra Credits". The show is truly an insult to its audience's intelligence and needs to be shut down.
Yet its entertaining and you watch it. Crazy huh?

WilliamRLBaker

Jan 8, 2010
Wow...that was such a waste of time it wasn't witty and was just a 2 minute ad for the game your better then this Sterling...

Venereus

May 9, 2010
Dok Zombie said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Maybe his review will add more context.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-deus-ex-human-revolution-209544.phtml

Jim. My life is not complete without you.
Packie_J said:
Okay...

On a much more a positive note, Jim gave it a 9.5.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-deus-ex-human-revolution-209544.phtml

Just. One. More. Day.... argh! D:
5th comment down, some spastic with a Gears Of War avatar: "No multiplayer? Guess will be picking it up used."

THIS LITTLE TURD IS THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW.

/allofmyrageandcaps
Truer words have never been said. And clearly, this is all going down because gamers keep neglecting to worship the glorious PC gaming master race. Eventually these gods will be forced to use their army of modded characters, lead by Augmented Jim.

Cropsy91

Apr 4, 2010
I don't know what the big deal is, I thought this was pretty hilarious. Especially 'augmented' Jim.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
For some reason this comes to mind after watching that.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
Mr.Tea said:
MB202 said:
Whenever I hear the Deus Ex theme, I think of the lyrics Yahtzee added to it.
I'm trying to remember: at the end of which review did he attach that?
Guitar hero 5 I believe. Or just youtube it.

Eidt: Guitar hero world tour.