Jimquisition: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Penguin_Factory

Sep 13, 2010
I don't know what you Americans are complaining about, I'm not getting it till Friday :(

I laughed out loud at "AUGMENTATION" and "TRANSHUMANISM".

And yes, when the theme music kicked in my first thought was "it's that song Yahtzee made!"

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Yureina said:
I was kinda hoping for an opinion on the game, but.. oh well.

I preordered the Augmented edition yesterday. I can't wait! ^_^
He already reviewed it.
http://www.destructoid.com/review-deus-ex-human-revolution-209544.phtml
He loved it.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
Yureina said:
I was kinda hoping for an opinion on the game, but.. oh well.

I preordered the Augmented edition yesterday. I can't wait! ^_^
He already reviewed it.
http://www.destructoid.com/review-deus-ex-human-revolution-209544.phtml
He loved it.
Thanks for the link! :3

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
SenseOfTumour said:
Well, was looking forward to a regular episode, but I was 'foil'ed again, two 'fork'ing minutes of daftness instead, still, at least the game is out 'spoon'.

... I'll get my coat.
What a fitting username.

OT?:I'm not sure than was a pun, but it is true. Deus is Latin for god.

lord pickle

Apr 9, 2009
Cropsy91 said:
I don't know what the big deal is, I thought this was pretty hilarious. Especially 'augmented' Jim.
It's not that the bit with the forks and knifes taped to Jim's fingers wasn't funny. It's that Jim is being paid to do these videos and he decided to do a poor job on this one because he was busy playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The video was so short and didn't really offer the kind of opinion or insight that his other videos do.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Dok Zombie said:
5th comment down, some spastic with a Gears Of War avatar: "No multiplayer? Guess will be picking it up used."

THIS LITTLE TURD IS THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW.

/allofmyrageandcaps
Is it wrong to save the experience (which will remain the same in 2 months time or maybe even improve) for a later date and cheaper price?

Babitz

Jan 18, 2010
I envy you, Americans. I won't get to play it until friday. Oh god why did I just reminds myself of Rebecca Black.

Anacortian

May 19, 2009
You would be wanting to decline it to the accusative. You should have said "Thank Deum for me."

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Oh intelligent Escapees, ye who proclaim that the original Portal should have been judged not by length, ye who should rightfully rail against idiotic gamers who demand every game be padded with multiplayer and never be less than twenty hours long, ye would judge a video on the Internet by how short it was? Oh, malcontents, how I weep for thee!

(In other words, if you didn't think it was funny, then fair enough. If you are angry because it didn't reach some arbitrary minute count in your head, then I do not accept your criticism).

(Also, thanks as usual to those who enjoyed it).

MmmFiber

Apr 19, 2009
While I didn't get to watch my beloved jimquisition, I really want to play that game now. So... success?

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Sober Thal said:
I'm pissed.... 23 hours until I can play the game.

UUURRRRAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Damn you Gamestop for not having a midnight release! Er, uhm, I mean, Damn you people around town for not making enough preorders!!!
RIGHT?! I always encourage people to make preorders cause I LOVE midnight releases. But everyone's reply is always:
"Nah, I'll buy it when it comes out. :/"
Then I go on to explain how they can get some goodies even if they preorder the game the night before it hits the shelves and how the number of copies we get are determined by preorders and how we're probably only gonna get like 10 copies of a game because no one preodered it and then it's gonna sell out, that I'm honestly trying to help them...

And they still won't care! D:<

*Sigh* My only consolation is that today, I saw the copies in the back room, just waiting for their moment to shine.
Just waiting...

On a more on-topic comment, I am a bit dissapoint about this episode. This just seemed pointless. But alright, I guess everyone's allowed to do that every now and then; just take a break from their job or whatever and chill. There's always next week.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Ya know if you guys keep complaining about videos like these he's just going to make more just like them....

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Yeah you can just go die, mate.

Still two more days till we get it. Sigh.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Therumancer said:
leviadragon99 said:
Heh, I guess we can count this as a glowing reccomendation for the game then.
Or that they have enough faith in the pull of Jim Sterling with the nerd demographic they feel paying him to produce a 2 minute commercial is worth the advertising dollars. :)

Either that or maybe he's making a push to be unlockable as a hidden character in the next Deus Ex... you know the idea of being able to play as Cyborg Jim Sterling, with a complete voice track acted by him and everything. :)

At any rate if someone ever makes a "The Escapist" fighting game as a fan project, you know featuring Yahtzee, Jim, The Loading Ready Run crew, Miracle Of Sound, and whoever the other regulars are... Augemented Jim Sterling should definatly be an alternate costume option.
Ye might just be putting a wee bit too much thought into that one...

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
CardinalPiggles said:
Dok Zombie said:
5th comment down, some spastic with a Gears Of War avatar: "No multiplayer? Guess will be picking it up used."

THIS LITTLE TURD IS THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW.

/allofmyrageandcaps
Is it wrong to save the experience (which will remain the same in 2 months time or maybe even improve) for a later date and cheaper price?
If that means that the developers don't get anything then yes, very.