Jimquisition: Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Jimothy Sterling said:
Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Over a year ago, Jim Sterling and Cliff Bleszinski (then of Epic Games) had a public falling out and have never traded a word since.

Watch Video
Not as good as "There's a hole in my heart, the size of your dick".

Infact... I kinda wish I'd skipped this episode all together...

personion

Dec 6, 2010
This is completely awful. The sound was the only redeeming aspect. The rest was completely repulsive.

8/10

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Okay, this is the creepiest episode ever. And no, I haven't forgotten about the gay Shep erotica episode. This one is still creepier.

Personally I wouldn't say that Cliffy B is worth all the trouble after that whole "on disc DLC is necessary" thing anyway, but hey, not my video is it? Hope he comes back with a response after all of it at least.

synobal said:
EPIC games are epic fail, as far as I'm concerned. They lashed out at the PC community when Gears of War failed to impress us. Refused to consider that it was because the game just wasn't good on the PC and instead called us all pirates and basically snubbed us completely. Also loading it up with Games For Windows Live wasn't the smartest idea ever.
They did the same to Bulletstorm. Everybody pirated it or just didn't buy it because it was one of the shittiest PC ports in history, so they blamed poor performance solely on piracy rather than realizing that their shitty work is what caused the piracy.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
bigfatcarp93 said:
I honestly couldn't tell if this was meant to be sincere or sarcastic...
that's cuz it was done in a "Sincastic" way, yes I just threw that word together, but seriously, if there wasn't at least a tiny hint of sincerity I don't think it would even exist, though it definately has a bit of a sarcastic tone, well more of a facetious tone.

Anyhow, Jim, good job mate, had me giggling, which doesn't normally happen.

Oskuro

Nov 18, 2009
Jimothy Sterling said:
GAunderrated said:
This video seemed more retro jimquisition (first 10 episodes) than the quality jimquisitions we have been getting the latter half of 2012. Odd way to end it in my opinion.
How so? The original episodes were me, a blank wall, and unscripted rambling. This, in contrast, seems radically different. I'm curious as to what you feel wasn't up to snuff.

In any case, the show goes back to its usual routing next week. Having episodes stuck on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, I felt it prudent not to return to the typical subjects until after the holidays.
Maybe it's the lighting, or lack of lighting control on the outdoor shots, which makes the image looks like it has less contrast, just as the old white wall did.

attackshark

Nov 16, 2010
that was all kinds of awful. so why do i feel the need to play this on repeat?

i think we have a future grammy winner on our hands.

side note: you should have worn the pelican around your neck.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
attackshark said:
that was all kinds of awful. so why do i feel the need to play this on repeat?

i think we have a future grammy winner on our hands.

side note: you should have worn the pelican around your neck.
In all honesty, I was terrified to handle any of the carcasses. Just *standing* on that beach made me worried I'd get at least ten diseases.

NiPah

May 8, 2009
I dunno what the hell I just watched but I can sure toast to it, here's to another year of Jim.
Thank god and all that.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I found Gears of War 3 so boring I felt like my brain was turning to Asda Extra Special Farmhouse Mature Cheddar. Press A to kill stuff....yeah an 8 was generous mate don't worry about it :S

I would have given it a 5 mostly for the graphics and artwork. But then maybe I just don't understand the bromance.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
...I have no words for what I just watched, so I'm going to just start making some up.

Hubbleip Wurmp Goobby chumple spuzzzzz...

Good job Jim and Miracle of Sound.

attackshark

Nov 16, 2010
Jimothy Sterling said:
In all honesty, I was terrified to handle any of the carcasses. Just *standing* on that beach made me worried I'd get at least ten diseases.
i know, right? the air outside is unfiltered and sunlight gives you cancer; outside is an awful, awful place.