Jimquisition: Super E3 Power Outage Episode

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Why are people getting warned/suspended for low content posts? Seems a little hypocritical there mods

Fumofu

Nov 11, 2010
I intentionally hide the time on any video I watch since I enjoy videos better that way so this caught me by surprise. I though it was kinda funny.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
squid5580 said:
Why are people getting warned/suspended for low content posts? Seems a little hypocritical there mods
He doesn't have to play by the rules, in case you were wondering. That's just how it is.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
vxicepickxv said:
squid5580 said:
He doesn't have to play by the rules, in case you were wondering. That's just how it is.
Oh I never realized the Escapist was governed by the "do as I say, not as I do" ruleset.

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
This is the only video he's ever made that I liked. Everyone of his episodes I'm yelling "Get off the stage! Boo!" And this time I was like "Oh... He actually did it... Wow..."

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
squid5580 said:
vxicepickxv said:
squid5580 said:
Oh I never realized the Escapist was governed by the "do as I say, not as I do" ruleset.
Taken from the forum rules

Regardless of what some of our content creators may say, do or provoke within their videos or articles, this does not give members the ability to act in the same way. They are entertainers and if they brought their language or flaming into the forums, they would be held accountable, just as any other forum member of The Escapist would be
So as long as they keep it in the video's or articles all is good for them.

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
ok... There may have been a meaning to this... there might be a metaphor...or a joke? I just don't see it... I am sooooo sorry if I am wrong about this... but... This isn't the side effects of Duke Weekend... right? I guess it's ok for people to be lazy once in a while...

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Here's hoping he makes lots more videos like this. Where he never speaks. Irritating pseudo-troll.

klausaidon

Aug 4, 2009
So, what? Was there technical difficulties that prevented the show from being finished this week? A little more explanation would help.

darkbshadow

Nov 9, 2006
Haha... i actually laughed at that, wasn't expecting it(since I don't pay attention to the length of videos).

Really though he has been getting better and better. I guess I'm finally getting used to his humor. At first I couldn't stand him but last few episodes I've actually enjoyed... and I was going to stop watching after the first episode.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
..What was that?

Was that humor? At least when Yahtzee does a joke episode, it's actually worth watching.

[small]Further words fail me. That was utter tripe.[/small]

restoshammyman said:
you sir are a hack. please leave the interwebs. you are not even slightly funny and or witty.
I love your avatar, and I agree with your sentiments as well.

Alluos

Nov 7, 2010
Urm, this isn't a "joke" episode, sort of, it's just power-outage problems represented in a comedic way.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Fusioncode9 said:
He actually gets payed for this?
Well considering Jim isn't under an Escapist Contract, and the majority of his stuff is over at Destructoid I don't think it matters. And he was at E3 the last week, cut him a break.
klausaidon said:
So, what? Was there technical difficulties that prevented the show from being finished this week? A little more explanation would help.
He was at E3 the past week, so this is just his way of taking a day off