Jimquisition: The Sh*tiest Games of 2012

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
The Sh*tiest Games of 2012

There's something to be said for tradition, and the Jimquisition's most sacred tradition is the year-end evisceration of the year's very worst game.

Watch Video

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I wonder how many of the sad "I hate CoD because it's cool to hate it even though I've never played it" people watching this were suddenly very hopeful during that slight pause between "Call of Duty Black Ops" and "Declassified" because they thought you were about to say "Two" instead.

Anyway, happy Jimmas everyone.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Delightful! All throughout last week's episodes I was hoping you would do a worst games of 2012, and I got my wish. Really would have enjoyed if you had some video of Steel Battalion failing to work, though.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Pretty glad to say I've never played any of these games, and I suppose that's for a good reason.

dragongit

Feb 22, 2011
Pitty he didnt' get around to War Z. Not only was the game a broken pile of shit, but the buissness pratices of the developers are down right Illegal.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
saintdane05 said:
Where did you get the dildo on a stick?
Can buy it from you?
Was sent to me during Saints Row 3's launch build-up. Unfortunately it's seen too much use as a Jimquisition prop for me to want to part with it.

Plus one day I plan to get drunk enough to see if I can fit it up me.

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
Wow, Jim... you only had two or three words for Spirit Camera. You must have really hated it.

I and multiple people that have played Steel Battalions have all had the same complaints that you did. Capcom is constantly lying to their customers and it makes me wonder if a class-action lawsuit of some kind is in their future. I mean, how do you get a game like that out there and not catch hate for it when War Z customers are getting their money back? I feel like Capcom has become Japan's equivalent of EA.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
What I find odd is that Konami did so well with Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, and yet apparently managed to fuck up the Silent Hill one up so badly, according to everyone.

Also, it's good to see The Penetrator make its' triumphant return.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
To be fair, the only reason I'm alone right now is because most of my family is deathly ill (two people went to the hospital) and I don't want to catch anything :p.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Sheo_Dagana said:
Wow, Jim... you only had two or three words for Spirit Camera. You must have really hated it.
It has so little content that Jim could only really say those two words about the game. Sadly his review of it came out immediately AFTER I had picked it up at Gamestop. But at least Amazon gave decent trade-in credit for it.

Zeckt

Nov 10, 2010
My first thought when I saw this video was I bet warfighter is number 1 but I find your list to be pretty much spot on. Sure its a bland boring military FPS but at least its not a BROKEN bland boring military fps. And I can't ever take greenlight seriously myself if Mcpixel makes the list but Inquisitor does not so kudo's for putting a greenlight game up there to remind ourselves of our bad taste.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Sheo_Dagana said:

I and multiple people that have played Steel Battalions have all had the same complaints that you did. Capcom is constantly lying to their customers and it makes me wonder if a class-action lawsuit of some kind is in their future. I mean, how do you get a game like that out there and not catch hate for it when War Z customers are getting their money back? I feel like Capcom has become Japan's equivalent of EA.
I'm surprised that there already hasn't been one, especially considering that today I learned that Nintendo is apparently being sued because of "annoying" controller rattle:

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ticker/2012/dec/17/nintendo-sued-over-annoying-controller-rattle/

(My Gamepad doesn't rattle at all, BTW.)

But yeah, Nintendo gets sued for stupid shit like that but Capcom gets away with... Fucking every single shitty thing Capcom has done the past few years?!

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
I lost it at "NNNGGGYYYYAAAAAYYYYMEEEEEE!"

Thank God for you, Jim. I really felt like snorting cold coffee through my nose thanks to a badly repressed chuckle on Christmas Eve.

Thank God for you.