Judging By The Cover: How Does Bloodborne Hold Up?

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
A.K.B. said:
Mikeybb said:
I don't think he was bored as such, more trying to affect a refined and dignified tone to match the music.
Seriously presented with chin stroking pontification for the high browed among us, all at a pace fitting with the intent of allowing us to fully absorb the artistic artyness of his artful artwork analysis.
You could say he was being..... Artzee~
I groaned, but then I grudgingly applauded.

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
Hehe, that was a pretty amusing video. I'm looking forward to more of these.

Really loved that cake bit towards the end. Also, flaming dog jerky sounds like something you'd get at a chinese restaurant in the seedier part of town.

iller3

Nov 5, 2014
When this started I thought I'd clicked on a DrownOut by accident...

Does he not have an actual Artist's Tablet with pressure sense??? Don't tell me he's been making all his game graphics this entire time with only the Mouse D:

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
That. Was. Awesome!
I loved it! I was upset when Unskippable ended, and wanted some more light hearted piss taking involving games that doesn't take itself too seriously!

An unrelenting, excessively thorough nit-comb look at the often bland and despicable box art choice that we all pander too on a day to day basis!

More! More! More!

C14N

May 28, 2008
That was pretty good but I wish he'd do his quick ZP speaking style; listening to Yahtzee speaking slowly just makes him sound like he's suffered a stroke.

Logience

Jun 25, 2014
Okay, this is a complete non-starter. The idea is bland, and I just can't get used to Yahtzee speaking slowly, or in the presense of soft music.

Escapist, why do you still have this on the front page after 5 days? How about instead of promoting Yahtzee all the damn time, you start hiring other people as content producers? Or failing that, at least rehire one of your old content producers, like Moviebob.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I wouldn't have watched this if it wasn't advertised underneath the latest Zero P.

I thought it was a video by a new person who's job was to rip into something akin to what Yahtzee does (the irony of me).
You know with a lot of angry people on the internet, I thought it was another shallow thing.

But because it's by Yahtzee, I watched it, because I am a pathetic fanboy that will try to consume most things he does.

It was wittily done and wasn't serious. Therefore I will watch more.

crazya02

May 25, 2015
Funny stuff, but hearing Yahtzee talk at a speed that normal human beings do sounds VERY weird.