Just doing you all a favor.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Being the massive Red Dead fanboy I am, I was looking at the site when I discovered that there is now game-play footage. After changing into a new pair of pants, I eagerly clicked on the 'play' button, and after changing my pants a second time, I figured I should make sure you fine people are aware of this. So here's the video.

Obviously I have high hopes for this game. Yet, for whatever reason, this footage still blew me away. In other words, color me impressed. But as for the discussion, did you like what you saw? Is Red Dead on your list of must-have games for 2010? What are you hoping they do/don't do with it?

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Why would you get another pair of pants dirty? I would've stayed in the first pair. Saves space in the washer.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
You like Old Western sutff, dontcha?

Although this game looks very damn fun...I'm interested.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Gxas said:
Why would you get another pair of pants dirty? I would've stayed in the first pair. Saves space in the washer.
Well, I didn't think I would need to change again. I'm glad I did, though.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
I wasn't at all interested in this game when I entered this thread. Not even a little bit.

That video was pretty impressive though. I may have to keep an eye on this game.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
-Stranger- said:
Gxas said:
You don't like sitting in creamy jeans?

Wow... enough of that imagery...

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Gxas said:
-Stranger- said:
Gxas said:
You don't like sitting in creamy jeans?

Wow... enough of that imagery...
Eh, not what I meant....

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
Westerns aren't really my thing, but that's more than piqued my interest, I'll have to keep my eye on it.