Sonic Generations
Strider
Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Bulletstorm
COD: Black Ops
Singularity
Super Mario 3D Land
Zelda A Link Between Worlds

That's a lot of fish games! Thinking of starting Enslaved tonight, followed by Strider. What do you guys think I should play next? Some of the games I've beat before (like Sleeping Dogs), and I'm trying not to buy anything until I've cut this down a bit.
You can finish Bulletstorm in about 6 hours or less fyi.
Oh really? I'll finish that then next, cheers. Do you know how long Singularity is? I was thinking of playing that after Bulletstorm.

ultrabiome

Sep 14, 2011
off the top of my head:

currently playing:
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate (PC, just started first run)
South Park: Stick of Truth (PS3)
Smash Bros (3DS), going top play WiiU version and MK8 DLC tracks when they drop

eminent:
FFX (100 hrs in already)
FFX-2
Lightning Returns: FFXIII
Dead Space 2
Ninja Gaiden 3 (WiiU - got it cheap, but still 60 coins!)
Earthbound (10 hrs in)

eventual:
System Shock 2
MGS4 (eventually!)

want to buy:
Bayonetta 1&2
Dark Souls 2
Civilization Beyond Earth

havoc33

Jun 26, 2012
My backlog is big enough that I've decided not to buy another game until I've finished them all. This means I've also delayed buying any nextgen console, as this serves as extra motivation to get through it all :) Last game I bought was GTAV for PS3 on release.

My list:

GTAIV (almost finished)
Dishonoured
Mass Effect 3
Skyrim (almost finished)
Skyward Sword
Halo 4
Gears of War
Alan Wake
Witcher 2
FFXIII (almost finished.. I think)
Bioshock
Yakuza 4
Fallout 3
Chrono Trigger
FF6
Sleeping Dogs

Siyano_v1legacy

Jul 27, 2010
damn I must be one of the few gamer that don't have a huge backlog :(
I think I got too much free time and I rarely can prevent myself of finishing a game in less than a week.
Current semi official backlog:
-Farcry 3
-Farcry 3 Blood Dragon
-Bastion (though I just stopped playing)
-Withcher 2 (mostly only because I can't play because my computer can't handle it)

Games I play:
-Diablo 3 (here and there)

Waiting for:
-Binding of Isaac Rebirth
-Farcry 4 (in hope I can run it)

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
Hazy992 said:
Darks63 said:
Hazy992 said:
Thought I'd make a list:

Bastion
Bit Trip Runner 2
Bioshock Infinite
Cave Story+
Cloubdbuilt
Darksiders II
Dirt 3
Enslaved
Guacamelee
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Hard Reset
Marlow Briggs
Megabyte Punch
Portal 2
Sleeping Dogs
Serious Sam 3
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic Generations
Strider
Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Bulletstorm
COD: Black Ops
Singularity
Super Mario 3D Land
Zelda A Link Between Worlds

That's a lot of fish games! Thinking of starting Enslaved tonight, followed by Strider. What do you guys think I should play next? Some of the games I've beat before (like Sleeping Dogs), and I'm trying not to buy anything until I've cut this down a bit.
You can finish Bulletstorm in about 6 hours or less fyi.
Oh really? I'll finish that then next, cheers. Do you know how long Singularity is? I was thinking of playing that after Bulletstorm.
Never played it sorry. On bulletstorm it might actually take 8 hours I cant remember clearly if i beat in 3 days playing 2 hours a day or if it took 4 days. I do remember being both disappointed at the end in a "that's it?" sort of way and the lack of rapey thoughts[footnote]http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2011/02/08/bulletstorm-worst-game-kids/[/footnote].

kingbobalot

Oct 30, 2014
I've got about 50 games so far in my backlog that I haven't yet finished or even started, and that's not including 10-15 games that I have already finished that I want to replay.

In hours I would say I would need to have about 750 hours to finish them all. Well at least I've got a month off of working coming up soon so I hope I'll get through at least a few of the games during that time.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
At least 150 or so games on Steam alone. Another 90 or so on GOG(though some of those are 3-4 game compilations of older games).

And a few on PS3. I still have to play Silent Hill 1-3, God of War 2-3 and Final Fantasy 9 and 10. Oh, and Breath of Fire 4 and Okami.

And I ever find a cheap copy of Dark Cloud(or DC2) there's that.

I figure by the end of my life I'm gonna own every game in existence and only have played a tenth of them.

I just finished the Mass Effect Trilogy(including my first time playing Mass Effect 3), so I'm still kind of recovering from that(Not the ending, which I thought was good enough, but just doing 3 big games in a row and sinking a couple hours per day into).

I'm gonna play Dreamfall:Chapters(since I'm a backer and I've been waiting for a good 7 years to see them try to answer of the questions from dreamfall) and the season 2 premiere of The Last Door next.

After that, I'm not sure what I'm gonna play. Opening my GOG or Steam Library is NOT helpful at all.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Hazy992 said:
Singularity takes about 10 or so hours, tops.

I felt it was like Bioshock but not quite as good, which it too bad considering I loved the concept(I'm a sucker for time travel games).

LaochEire

Mar 9, 2010
A whopping 177 (maybe more, rough guesstimate) games across 12 platforms. The pain of being that guy who owns every single console and handheld..as well as a PC. Just not enough time to play them all, especially since I'm a completionist and trophy hunter.

BarkBarker

May 30, 2013
...None, I've powered through all of them and I would look into my next title but at the moment spare time seems to not exist. Hopefully I can get this gremlin off my back and can get time back for actually acquiring and playing games. It is worse when you have no time and all the titles you want are massive time sinks.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Off the top of me head: About five or six.

-Legend of Grimrock 2
-Borderlands 2: The Midquel
-A Link Between Worlds
-Bioshack: Infinite (maybe)
-Divinity 2: Original Sin
-Dragon Commander (Now that I have it working; silly NVidia drivers. >_<)

the_great_cessation

Nov 29, 2011
It's manageable. I played through a lot of my backlog this year and got rid of a good portion of the ones I never saw myself getting around to so it's down to a relatively trim ten or eleven games.

Right now I have...

Super Time Force
The Banner Saga
Metro Redux
Bayonetta 2 (Considering I bought it last week, I don't know if this qualifies)
Pikmin 3
Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
Rhythm Thief
Max Payne trilogy
Bastion
Elite Beat Agents

Plus I've picked up Earthbound, Yoshi's Island and Aria of Sorrow on the Wii U virtual console and should get around to playing through those eventually.

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
Nothing... if a game doesn't interest me enough right now in this moment to play... I don't see it as worth playing. Recently I checked The Last of US off my "sorta" list. The gameplay was uninteresting, I can careless for another zombie game, and I found it too graphically violent... which is my number one reason I can't stand zombie anything anymore.

-_-

The Lat of Us was the last game I sorta still had on the backburner, and now I probably will never continue that game ever again.

So there.

brtt150

Nov 22, 2013
I have close to a 100 games on my back log mostly through steam but I have a handful on playstation

Sep 14, 2009
lol wait...the website wants me to individually add all my games?

LOL that would take a whole damn day, between steam/gog/origin and humble bundle....fuck. a whole damn day of just organizing and adding games to there. Fuck that.

I will say my backlog has gotten exponentially huge, and even if I just averaged 10 hours to beat all my unbeaten games, it would still take 2000+ hours....

so yeah, I've accepted I'll never catch up, and just play what I feel like playing and be happy ^_^

vledleR

Nov 3, 2014
20+ on steam. I have 6 on my shelf still in the wrap, including a collectors ed. FFXIII-2 bought in the first month of release.

raeior

Oct 18, 2013
I've pretty much given up on ever finishing my backlog but there are quite a lot of games that I plan to finish in the near (maybe not so near) future:

Fallout New Vegas (started once, started modding, never finished it and encountered quite a few bugs)
Arcanum (finished like..50%? wanted to start it again)
Arx Fatalis (Played the start of the game sooo many times but never got far)
Wizardry 8 (started once, got annoyed by the level-scaling but I still liked the game and want to finish it some time)
Magic Candle 1-3 (played 2 and 3 as a child, liked it but it went way over my head)
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Evolva
MDK 1+2
Icewind Dale 1+2
Thief 1 + 3 (recently finished 2, played a lot of 1 + 3 but never finished them)