Katamari Damacy Rolls Up Minecraft

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
They see me rollin', they hatin'

I have nothing of value to add to this, other than it looks good.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
theskadudeguy said:
Do you know what woudl be great? Real world Katamari!
Some one invent it now.
It would be more dangerous than nukes tho...
I think every game needs a Katamari mod.
To the GECK people. I want a Katamari in the DC Wateland by the end of the week.
I?d love to roll one through San Andreas too.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
This looks... incredibly boring. Beyond the initial amusement what is the point of this thing? I know people want to put everything in Minecraft because... I dunno but this seems even more nebulous and goal less then anything else.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Harry Mason said:
Releasing one of these on a large city in a multiplayer server would be... Glorious...
Especially if you could roll up players.

Could you imagine? You're working on your house, when this rumbling sound wells up in the background... All the sudden a gigantic, evil ball of terrain crests a hill in the distance. It's covered in cows, sheep, zombies, and your friend from down the road, all writhing and intermingled with random trees... You try to run, but you know in your heart it's faster than you... You feel something hit your back and you find yourself ground into the dirt, only to then have the earth vanish from beneath you as you roll into the sky...

That would ROCK.
And it somehow manages to not kill you.

I never understood that about the Katamary. HOW DOES IT NOT SMASH PEOPLE TO DEATH?

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Holy crap, how good would that be for mining? There go the days of the pick-axe. :p

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
SonofaJohannes said:
Oh that's great. Now that giant golden phallus I spent 2 days building will be gone. Hidden somewhere inside a giant ball of blocks.
You're gonna be giving HUUUUGE cojones
Be getting it if I had the game