Kid Brings Gun to School to Trade for PSP

Pigeon_Grenade

May 29, 2008
im Wondering what would have stoped the one from shooting the other and getting his psp back, and where is the second gun?

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Labyrinth said:
Hey, do you think I could get my hands on a combat knife in return for a handful or two of Pok'e'mon cards? I think there's more than one rare in the bunch. Any takers?
Next Australia meet up, just keep 'em in good condition.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Well...the PSP has a decent library now...Starocean, Disgaea, and FFTactics...

All ports, though.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
let's see how that would work.
They trade, the kid loads the gun and shoots the kid to get his PSP back.
End result: kid who started with the PSP now has a PSP and a gun with one less bullet.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Speechless. I was gonna crack some witty comment, but I'm just... speechless.

Lasituas

Oct 18, 2008
I just get so worried about these americans, Why do they do things which make themselves look so stupid. No Offense to all americans just the idiots who do idiotic things.

And To Continue the epic fail and the facepalm pictures.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
All these posts seem to either be either remarks that the kid was a moron, or alternative trade offers.

Anyways, no need to shoot someone to get the PSP back, I hear pistol whipping hurt like a *****.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
I CAN!
Dear God, I'd love to see what this kid was ready to trade in for a 360. Maybe now I will be able to take revenge on my biology teacher!

I'M NOT INSANE, DON'T TAKE ME IN!

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
I feel compelled to comment here since I've lived here in Tacoma most of my life...

Tacoma has a well earned reputation as a violent city. The National Guard was once called in to raid a crack house after the S.W.A.T. team had been out-gunned.

So this story doesn't surprise me much. Yes, it's horrible. Thankfully no one was hurt and the weapon was recovered. It could've been another tragic headline...

On another note, did the Escapist become an image board when I wasn't looking....?

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Actually I think the kid has quite a good head on his shoulders.

Honestly: which is the more responsible choice to have in your possession as a 13 year old? A gun or a PSP?

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Yog Sothoth said:
I feel compelled to comment here since I've lived here in Tacoma most of my life...

Tacoma has a well earned reputation as a violent city. The National Guard was once called in to raid a crack house after the S.W.A.T. team had been out-gunned.

So this story doesn't surprise me much. Yes, it's horrible. Thankfully no one was hurt and the weapon was recovered. It could've been another tragic headline...

On another note, did the Escapist become an image board when I wasn't looking....?
You seem to have missed the 4chan thread that got transplanted here.

I think it was "Discribe the DB movie in one picture," or something to that end.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Sure, he was going to "trade" the handgun for a PSP. Kind of like I'm going to "trade" this shotgun for all the money in the register. Now.