Killing Husbands and Buying Condoms in Fable 2

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
You change the allowance by interacting with the sign on the front of your house -- same way you change the furniture.

And general goods dealers tend to sell condoms, though not everyone sells the same stuff.I had to look for ages to find autograph cards.

Graustein

Jun 15, 2008
Susan Arendt post=6.74859.853320 said:
The Rogue Wolf post=6.74859.853247 said:
Susan Arendt post=6.74859.850636 said:
Yes, you can be female, and you can get pregnant, though, thanks to my lackluster husband, I've yet to do.

Oh, and I really enjoy the woodcutting, too, for some bizarre reason. I think it's the "thunk" of the axe in the wood. Really quite soothing.
Y'know... I think I may have found the reason he's not quite willing to bring out the ol' babymaker....

;)
Funny you should mention it...

I finally got the guy to come across, but only after I put on men's clothes. Make of that what you will.
Holy shit I want this game. Any game with that much depth to it is one that I simply MUST buy. I never played the first Fable cos it didn't run properly on my PC. I hope this one will.

indyfan

Oct 19, 2008
my wife won't sleep with me (I still don't know why)

now I spend my days at the pub, drinking alone, playing games and picking up hookers

I hope this won't lead me to appearing on Maury or Oprah

Still though, Im loving this game, I spent 5 hours just doing jobs and buying a house and getting married :D

I get a good looking wife and if she gets annoying, I just click the ol' off switch on my 360, you can't do that in real life

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
On topic: I really, really want this game.

Off topic: Thanks to raregold's "unique" spelling of "heard" I can't stop thinking about making a "so i herd u liek rape" joke.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
*coughs* my charachter is the best looking evil person on he planet, til the end when I turn him from "the dark side". Although the horns do get in the way a bit, dosen't keep honey dear from witholding ...stuff from me......yeah, I still can't find what happened o the nice new chair I got. It just vanished. The dog ate it.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Use a condom. Every-time. Unless you want babies. And it's easy to have sex when I use the "come back to my place" expression on my husband, Poe the Farmer. He has funny glasses! and it is at the book store in Bowerstone.

PirateRose

Aug 13, 2008
TsunamiWombat post=6.74859.853510 said:
Pretty sure you have a gay (digital) husband, Susan. It all kind of adds up
Pft, I got a straight gal and a gay guy to sleep with my sexy heroic chick, and she didn't need to do her hair and makeup.

I think her husband has a digital erectile dysfunction problem.

OMally

Mar 10, 2008
So far I've only had the opportunity to play as generic henchman, but from what I've seeen the game really is fantastic. And my buddies wife only slept with him when he was wearing woman's clothing, only the first time though. Maybe it was the initial shock of 'wait, I married a guy?' when he took off the woman's clothing

SlipperyJim

Jan 12, 2009
Hi Susan,

I had this on my first character - the info on my family said my wife wanted sex but I could not get her to jump in the sack. It turned out that the key was the 'Come back to my place' expression. Be nice to your intended conquest and then use that and lead them to the bed. Et voila.

waffletaco said:
Forgive me for being dumb, but I think you can only have one save file? It never asks me to choose a save file. I've only made one character and haven't beaten the game and I don't want to try because I'm already about halfway at the main story but so far along in my life, property-wise, xp, and my darling wife and kid(who is just a great trooper for being so loving when I come home instead of nagging me like my loving wife)
If you create a new character you get to use another save slot. I don't know what the limit is but I can see six or seven slots.

edit: you can see certain character traits at the top of each person when you examine them (left trigger to highlight target then Y button) i.e. straight, gay, cross-dresser, likes fat etc. Handy for assessing your conquests.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Jim