Killing One liner

Mace Tulio

Feb 5, 2011
voetballeeuw said:
"Insert witty one-liner here."
Pure genius.

I'm not one for one liners, I'm really more the efficient type. Maybe I'd just stand there staring at them, just staring them straight in the eyes.

NickCaligo42

Oct 7, 2007
After causing death by electrocution: "Looks like that criminal..." *flip on shades* "... finally got charged."

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
i don't have one of my own per-se... more of a "man, if i was that dude, i totally would've said this".
but i was watching the 3rd xmen movie, and in one scene towards the end when the evil mutants were killing the docs responsible for the "cure"... anyway, the one mutant who has porcupine powers i guess, grabs the female doctor and hugs her, then stabs her with hundreds of quills and she dies. what i would've said as i was hugging her would be; "you're going to feel a little pinch"..... cause she's a doctor? and they say that when you get shots... screw you guys i thought it was funny!!! :p

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
See you in Hell Jack Slate oh wait thats not mine

Well I see you in the next life

Reg5879

Jan 8, 2009
After I kill the villain, I say my line..."It seems he has got the sudden case of DEATH!!!"

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Hey, does this wrench look like it needs it sharpened to you?
*BONK!*
Trick question, wrenches can't be sharpened!

old account

Jul 11, 2009
Looks like your plans have been...
*puts on glasses*
Terminated

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

IronStorm9

Jun 15, 2010
If the villain said "Please don't kill me," I would respond with, "Oh, don't worry. I won't kill you," Shoot him, then say, "The bullet will."

My all-purpose one-liner would be "I'd say something clever, but my script-writer's on vacation!" then kill him.

Or, for added child-scarring hilarity, bring a kid along and say, "This is your brain," *shoots villain* "This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?"

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Phlakes said:
"DING-DOOONG ************! DING-DOOOOONG!"

Cookie for reference, and all that.
Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day (Not as good I as the first I think)
Can I has a cookie?

OT: "Hehe, you are so fucked" pull trigger.

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
BENZOOKA said:
And now for something completely different.
Love the monty python reference :D

Personally i'd go for some sort of unexpected downer for them like "christ you're ugly" then bang goes the pistol.

Shifty Tortoise

Sep 10, 2008
Minimike3636 said:
I'd mess with their head, then kill them. I'd say something like:

"Say hello to your mama for me," but their mother isn't really dead. Make them THINK you killed thier parents first. The look on his face right before you blow it off his body would be priceless.
It scares the crap outta me that you're so prepared for this situation o_O

pejhmon

Mar 2, 2010
Alphakirby said:
"Witty Comment." *BANG*

captcha:

Fuck you Captcha,fuck you to hell
At least your captcha wasn't in subscript like one of mine last week >.>