Kinect Hack Slaps World's Most Jiggly Boobs on Anyone

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Now get it to work with those tv headsets and you have yourself something awkward.

Sep 13, 2010
this tech looks cool, I wonder if we can do anything with it that doesn't cause people to giggle uncontrollably.

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
everyone who tried to act above this is trying to find how to get it right now.
I myself find it hilarious and it would be great at parties

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
Okay as an German who are actually more open about sexuality then many other western cultures i have to say that THIS IS DISGUSTING!

RvLeshrac

This is a Forum Title.
Oct 2, 2008
Danzaivar said:
The truly amazing thing here is for amateur games developers, you can do 3D motion capture to animate character models with a device that costs just £130. Unless the model tracking software isn't having it's source code released.

This is a great move for the indie developer!
Which was the entire damned point. Glad that everyone has COMPLETELY MISSED IT in "lolbewbs."

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
See, i'm more amazed by how advanced the motion sensing is that it can simulate objects interacting with each other.

This IS the future!

This is what we dreamed about, games that could be controlled withoujt a controller, fighting games where two friends could pretend to duke it out in front of the TV and it would read their movments as a game!

WHY THE HELL ISN'T ANYONE MAKING GOOD STUFF UTILIZING THIS TECH?!

Dioxide20

Aug 11, 2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS!

Over exaggerated jiggle effects are always great.

1nfinite_Cros5

Mar 31, 2010
A lot of 12/13 year-old boys are going to flock to that video and think it's hot as hell. Being a grown adult, I find it as sexy as a bowl of noodles.

Cadapalo

Jun 8, 2010
That's impressive I guess. You would think we should being doing something that would benefit mankind in some way or at least try to. But no we rather see overly proportioned boobs giggle on screen. *sigh*

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
A lot of 12/13 year-old boys are going to flock to that video and think it's hot as hell. Being a grown adult, I find it as sexy as a bowl of noodles.
Noodles can be VERY sexy, but hey i get your point =X

And here's a question for all of you;
If a woman used this program, then would it react differently?

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
The Heik said:
So I get to have attachable boobs? I know this will sound incredibly horny of me but YEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Aside: why do those boobs act like they're made up of rubber?
Because this is a tech demo about getting physics enabled objects to work with motion input and has been greatly exaggerated for demonstration purposes.

Accountfailed

May 27, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Why do people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things...
I think you mean "Why ARE people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things?.."

/grammer

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Man I can easily see this being exploited ALOT mainly from the Japanese (no offences intended). The real Ivy will probably be ashamed of herself or something when she see this.