Kinect Hack Slaps World's Most Jiggly Boobs on Anyone

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Well well, clearly there is a lesson to be learned today. This is the future! Look and learn ladies, your spectacularly un-bouncy appendages will simply no longer do!

HaloHappy

Sep 7, 2008
Quite frankly, I don't really mind. I already have cut off the Kinect as anything more than an Eyetoy clone Microsoft has been breeding in a tube, so any bad publicity for it makes for hilarity and good times for me.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
The real question does it have multiplayer support for motorboating porpoises. That's just weird, much rather do it a little more interactively.

Dec 14, 2009
Accountfailed said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Why do people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things...
I think you mean "Why ARE people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things?.."

/grammer
Grammar*

I can taste the irony...

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Tim Latshaw said:
Videogames: Come on in, ladies. We respect you!
Actually, my first reaction on seeing this was less one of alienation and anger and more one of 'Owwww...damn that looks painful'. Seriously, no matter how large your bust, having them jolt around like that is seriously uncomfortable. The bigger they are the worse it is, so I actually feel kinda sorry for Ivy... =S

Still not welcoming to women in videogaming, but perhaps on even more levels than the one you suggest! =D

Oct 14, 2010
justnotcricket said:
Tim Latshaw said:
Videogames: Come on in, ladies. We respect you!
Actually, my first reaction on seeing this was less one of alienation and anger and more one of 'Owwww...damn that looks painful'. Seriously, no matter how large your bust, having them jolt around like that is seriously uncomfortable. The bigger they are the worse it is, so I actually feel kinda sorry for Ivy... =S

Still not welcoming to women in videogaming, but perhaps on even more levels than the one you suggest! =D
That is a layer I had not previously considered and shall chalk up to a lack of personal experience. XD

Your username should also serve as a reminder for what can await guys who infringe too greatly upon the sensibilities of the opposite sex. Perhaps someone will hack a program that lets women give virtual men shots in the pills.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
The best part was the jump.
I thought he was gunna knock the cyber model out with that one xD

But in all srysness, there is something HORRIBLY wrong with this. Im not sure what, but its like masturbation. Just against all morals.

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
There are many things that just because you can, doesn't mean you should...

this is one of those things...

Accountfailed

May 27, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Accountfailed said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Why do people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things...
I think you mean "Why ARE people who have never touched boobs allowed to make these things?.."

/grammer
Grammar*

I can taste the irony...
Trolololol I knew someone would figure that out eventually, sadly there is no prize.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
kouriichi said:
Im not sure what, but its like masturbation. Just against all morals.
Excuse me, but what? Since when has masturbation been against morals.

chif-ii

Aug 31, 2010
I would start a fap fest, but those are just way too saggy for my tastes. Seriously, they look like gramma ****s at times. If you could tone down the floppiness, I would use it.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
This would certainly make pretending to be a female in online games a lot more... disturbing...

I suppose this is what we get when sex in games is treated with puerile abandon. Leave it to the amateurs to push whatever envelope the ESRB , politicians, naive parenting, and shameless kowtowing by devs have managed to otherwise stifle.

Of course, humorously simulating(?) a woman's tits isn't exactly furthering the issue either.