King of Fighters XV

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
King has always been my favourite in KOF, so expected but god to see her, I will however say that while I don't dislike the new design I do think that it's a bit disappointing that they have made her less androgynous and more curvy as time has gone, her androgynous look is one of the reasons I decided to play her back in KOF '95, though that's not new to this version of KOF, so there's little point in complaining about it, she looks cool though.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
King has always been my favourite in KOF, so expected but god to see her, I will however say that while I don't dislike the new design I do think that it's a bit disappointing that they have made her less androgynous and more curvy as time has gone, her androgynous look is one of the reasons I decided to play her back in KOF '95, though that's not new to this version of KOF, so there's little point in complaining about it, she looks cool though.
Agreed she's my favorite as well and yeah not the biggest fan of the design change.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
They're bringing back a lot of fighters that have not been seen since KOF11.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
@BrawlMan Bad news bro, looks like you've been hit with a delay.

Thank you for the update. I'm not that worried, as that leaves me more time to play with other games. Plus, I'm busy with Virtua Fighter 5 and Guilty Gear Strive (when it comes out next week. Funny enough, on my mom's birthday).

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I think there's someone in SNK who knows just how much Max wants Rock Howard and is enjoying making him wait.
Rock is pretty Hype, specially since he's from a cult game that fans really want a sequel to, so it makes sense that they leave him for later since he's announcement would be considered big news even if he was in the last game.

Edit: BTW I'm just saying it would be hype because if he's part of the main game instead of DLC like in the last game that would mean we're getting a Garou team, which is to say 2 other characters from that game, if I had to guess which ones I'd say Gato & B. Jenet since they've been on KOF before, Tizoc could also be plausible but since King of Dinosaurs is already in I doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan