King of the Hill: AVATAR EDITION

Oct 10, 2011
WHHHAAAAT?!?! I AM MR TORGUE, I TAKE MY REST BY WATCHING EXPLOSIONS! I JUST THOUGHT I HAD NOTHING LEFT TO BLOW UP!!!!

AND THE MOVE "EEEXXXPLOOOOOOOSIONNNNS!!!!!!" DOES NOT REQUIRE COOLDOWN!!!! LEARN TO PLAY POKEMON, ITS BADASS!!!!

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Well, while you're off searching for more to blow up..

My hill.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
*gives you indigestion and all sorts of problems*

My hill, once you've passed me.

Oct 10, 2011
F****** "ANIMAL RIGHTS" GROUPS SAY I CAN'T BLOW YOU UP AGAIN, AND BUT F*** THAT!! ANIMALS WERE MADE FOR EXPLODING!!!!

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
My blur prevents your splosions from getting a lock on! I dodge everything!

My hill.

Oct 10, 2011
I DON'T NEED A MOTHERF****** LOCK-ON!! I'M JUST GONNA PUNCH YOU WITH A LIVE GRENADE!!!! IT WILL BE BADASS!!!

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
There's something wrong with this hill. I need more time to investigate, so you'd better all leave. And I'll put a bullet in the brain of the first one who tries anything stupid. Don't mess with a Shinra agent.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
If I could hold this documentation still enough for you to read, you'd see I'm a qualified land and environmental engineer. As it is you'll just have to take my word for it. This hill is sound and is mine by law.

My hill.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
You don't get it, do you? This hill isn't normal. There's something under it that I have to investigate. If you have any issues with my authority, take it up with the Japanese government. I'm acting under their authority, and trying to deny it would count as stupid. I'm sure you remember what I do to people who do stupid things. And that's not an idle threat.

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
Well this is a cool hill with some snow on it and guess what? I found someone to make endless amount of snowing on it to drive people away.

Meet Margaret the Froslass.

She is going to freeze your ass.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
An ice spirit, then? Good thing I have a flaming weapon.

Gogyo Batto Technique: Hono Kata!

*Wild Froslass fainted!*

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" the sound sends out a shock wave destroying every other living thing within a five mile radius of the hill.