King of the hill

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
I crush everyone under the mass of telekinetically-arranged broken teacups that is my presence here on the forum games.
[small]Stop looking at me like that.[/small]

Shanaar

When in doubt, read the manuel
Apr 16, 2009
Oooh god, why the heck did I thought of this.

Cupcakes

Runs away from the hill screaming HERS

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Tell her that theres a party in her honour at my house. For no reason in particular, hire assassins to Butcher shanaar.

Got to party with high paid assassins and a pink pony and capture a hill. Sweet

Redlin5 said:
I remember [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.280442-The-sink-the-thread-game?page=33#12856123] two threads [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.240442-Last-person-to-reply-wins?page=340#12856127] that are effectively King of the hill threads.

Therefore I claim this hill out of seniority!

[HEADING=1]MY HILL[/HEADING]

Shanaar

Apr 16, 2009

Buyout the assassins to take out M0rp43vs instead.

Ooh a nice house on my hill.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
(Un)Fortunately, none of us decided to feed the assassins who starve to death before getting to killing me and backstabbing you.

I toss you a fluttershy plush, no strings attached. It talks when you squeeze the paw.

I take over the hill while you roll around in giddy excitement

(This thread is significantly more pony than most of the others I've been to)

My Hill

Shanaar

Apr 16, 2009
Yay, now where is Luna?

Comes back with a Luna plushy and gives you a plate of muffins

Walks on to the hill with a Fluttershy and Luna plushy, while you fall a sleep having eaten all the muffins.

(It is just a great show and they can be used for almost anything now a days.)

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
(Oh, I know that. I'm just saying compared to most of the threads here, it seems to have a higher pony count than most is all)

I wait till you fall asleep and I push the hill from under you into a new location

Mah hill

Shanaar

Apr 16, 2009
(I don't mind it at all. There is even a ponies category for groups)

Uses this song to distracted you and takes back the hill

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
(Sorry I'm being unclear again. I'm notorious for doing that. It's just that here, in this "king of the hill" thread, there seems to be a higher concentration of pony posts compared to the rest of the forum games thread. Or maybe it's just me. And I know about the group, steeple bullied me into joining it)

Not a stranger to the art of being distracted, I do not stay occupied long and set to work on a beam that molecularly disassembles the hill and re-assembles it... ON THE MOON.

My moon hi-*Gahk* [sub]no air or atmosphere[/sub]
*Cue Blue Danube waltz*

Shanaar

Apr 16, 2009
(Really? Didn't know that. Also I made a group for a RP here and one of the group categories beside stuff like roleplaying and a lot of anime for some reason was ponies. You should have seen the stuff I posted in the last tug of war thread we had.)

While on the moon you are quickly distracted by this

Quickly takes the hill and brings it back down and hides it under the sea.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
M0rp43vs said:
Redlin5 said:
I remember [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.280442-The-sink-the-thread-game?page=33#12856123] two threads [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.240442-Last-person-to-reply-wins?page=340#12856127] that are effectively King of the hill threads.

Therefore I claim this hill out of seniority!

[HEADING=1]MY HILL[/HEADING]
VID SNIP
I think you'll find I'm a year older than you! HA!

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
(Compromise, I'm older on the escapist, you on life general.

Say they cancel out, no?)

I replace your brain with that of a frog using teleportation, a hacksaw and general disregard of ethics .

My hill... even.. though you never took it anyway?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I destroy the planet and stand on the hill, which is the only surviving feature of the Earth. Then I push you into space.