Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Launches Official Trailer

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
WHy do good games start coming out AFTER i lose my psp!

Right.. time to save up my ema for a cheep one off Amazon.

VonVirgo

Mar 25, 2009
"...Identical Twin of Roxas..."

They are seriously making this shit make no sense on purpose!

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
By "re-inventing" I'm pretty sure they mean "not playing as Sora all the time."

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
the Heartless. Or... wait, are they Nobodies? Or are the main characters Nobodies, and, uh... dammit, who are they fighting again?

Okay, I guess I don't remember the Kingdom Hearts canon as well as I thought, but there are Heartless and Nobodies, and presumably one or the other (or both) is going to get beaten up with various weaponry that may or may not resemble a giant key (or hopefully a chainsaw [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93033-Kingdom-Hearts-Originally-Had-Chainsaws]).
thats exactly what i though. i played the 2nd one first, and its not exactly accessable to new players

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
There are nobodies at this point? The first game didn't have nobodies and this game takes place before that game...

So confused, although I've heard that Aqua dies (from pure speculation). Something with her armor crumpled up on the floor in one of the rooms in The World That Never Was on KHII: Final Mix+. And damn that was a mouthful.

clericwithnolife31

Sep 16, 2009
magneto drops in as a suprise guest boss, and wraps the heyblade around our hero's slowly crushing them before going on about how he will eliminate all the flatscans and how charles was wrong.

I can dream right?