Kmart to Put Community Game Reviews on Store Shelves

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
. . . Of all places, why K-Mart? This sounds more Wal-Mart or Target to me.

DrEmo said:
Mass Effect 3: Gay. Too much talking, not enough shooting.
My friend and his younger brother said the same exact thing about Mass Effect 1 and then ME 2. (My friend actually has a decent taste in games. His brother. Not so much.)

It made me a sad panda.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
ShadowKirby said:
I think they will be posting less fair reviews and more PR-like texts that can sell games.
This, these a barely reviews, just run downs of the game in 2-3 sentances with a tag line like "Must guy for fans of.." or "A great purchase!" at the end.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
JB HiFi has been doing this for awhile. I think however, Kmart will definately botch this.

DrEmo

May 4, 2009
Always_Remain said:
. . . Of all places, why K-Mart? This sounds more Wal-Mart or Target to me.

DrEmo said:
Mass Effect 3: Gay. Too much talking, not enough shooting.
My friend and his younger brother said the same exact thing about Mass Effect 1 and then ME 2. (My friend actually has a decent taste in games. His brother. Not so much.)

It made me a sad panda.
Mass Effect is a great game.

K-mart is going to manipulate the reviews they get and put good reviews on games they know will sell well and put good reviews on movie games and disney games.
Ugh

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
The Great JT said:
K-Mart still exists?
Yes because of trailblazing decisions like this ... they have survived alot over the years. I have to say great choice! Yes there will be room for people to abuse it, but aren't we all a little used to that already with the internet?