Kojima Productions Teases Next Game

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Dart378 said:
Jumplion said:
OMG OMFG OMG OMGOM OMGFOMGOMF !#%!@#%!#$^15!@% 2#%!

SEE THAT CLOUD IN THE TOP RIGHT?!?!?! IT LOOKS LIKE SOLID SNAKE!#@$ AND IF YOU FLIP IT AROUND AND MOVE IT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE AD WITH THE CLOUD THAT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER FACE AND TURN IN 180 DEGREES IT LOOKS LIKE THE POWER SIGN OF THE 360!~@$!@$!@# AND TAKE TWO OF THE BOTTOM LEAF GRASS AND PUT IT AT THE CENTER, MOVE BOTH 90 DEGREES, THAT FUCKING EQUALS 360 DEGREEES!!#%!@!@$

MGS (maybe 4) IS COMING TO 360!@!#%$!# MGS (maybe 4) IS COMING TO THE FUCKING 360!#%^@#$%@$5

I swear to god if that happens, I'll cry myself to sleep. That's not to say I'd care if this was another MGS game and if it did go to 360, but I swear to god if this happens I will cry...

Still, I can't freakin' wait! Who knows what Krazy Kojima will think up of?
Woah.
That is very intricate and complex indeed.
Put down that tray of cocaine.
If you couldn't tell that I was being facetious, I feel sorry for you...

mrhertz

Jan 6, 2009
I like that "Kojima´s Weather Simulation" suggestion. ahahah

CMON GUYS WAAAAAAKE..... this is a general picture that can be set in a thousand ways. Of course it has to do with the game, but you dont know how.

Also, looking at the clouds and imagine MGS, MGS, MGS, MGS, MGS, MGS, MGS.... THIS IS SICK.

Who did that wasnt trying to understand the picture, but to look a pattern that fits anything to MGS looks.

Kojima told he was after a new title. There is too much of MGS, in fact.

Dont you people ever need something new? Do you have to live your lives just wishing the same and same thing everytime? Do you really buy the "METAL GEAR FOREVER" thing?

CMON WAKE. Kojima made his honour by stopping that metal gear chapter, to propose himself a new challenge, start a clean chapter.

kir4

May 1, 2008
mrhertz said:
I like that "Kojima´s Weather Simulation" suggestion. ahahah

CMON GUYS WAAAAAAKE..... this is a general picture that can be set in a thousand ways. Of course it has to do with the game, but you dont know how.

Also, looking at the clouds and imagine MGS, MGS, MGS, MGS, MGS, MGS, MGS.... THIS IS SICK.

Who did that wasnt trying to understand the picture, but to look a pattern that fits anything to MGS looks.

Kojima told he was after a new title. There is too much of MGS, in fact.

Dont you people ever need something new? Do you have to live your lives just wishing the same and same thing everytime? Do you really buy the "METAL GEAR FOREVER" thing?

CMON WAKE. Kojima made his honour by stopping that metal gear chapter, to propose himself a new challenge, start a clean chapter.
.....................................................KILL HIM!
/pitchfork+fire

No actually I agree. Im hoping for something new. Something fresh.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
I don't know why you guys are coming up with all these stretches. It's obvious.

Clearly Kojima is directing a remake of Final Fantasy VII.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Goldeneye103X2 said:
Didn't kojima say he'd stop making metal gear.

Oh wait.

He confirmed that Metal gear solid 5 was being made, and it had a new hero.
Wait what ?

It's a new game but it can't be the next MGS ?

so with smart analysis i would say it's a game that similar to the MGS series with a fresh Character

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
I don't know why you guys are coming up with all these stretches. It's obvious.

Clearly Kojima is directing a remake of Final Fantasy VII.
The tagline will be "now with more dialoge". I kid, i kid.

azadiscool

Dec 10, 2008
Raiden was probably one of the coolest characters to grace any video game. His infamous scene fighting against Vamp in Metal Gear Solid 4 was fucking legendary. Raiden = God = Obama

Svenparty said:
Lol I was stupid enough to try the Konami Code but nothing happened obviously....
Damn, I was about to try that...

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
Ollie596 said:
Hmmm a Raiden game, I dunno it might work but MGS3 just put me off Raiden knowing he was Volgin's *****.

Poor Snake :(
That wasn't raiden, kojima just made Raikov look like raiden for fun

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Pr0 InSaNiTy said:
Ollie596 said:
Hmmm a Raiden game, I dunno it might work but MGS3 just put me off Raiden knowing he was Volgin's *****.

Poor Snake :(
That wasn't raiden, kojima just made Raikov look like raiden for fun
Read my post at the top!

I knew it wasn't Raiden

sanzo

Jan 21, 2009
TsunamiWombat said:
He was being sarcastic. A reference to the "The next Metal Gear Solid is! = (!)" tease.

I'm saying Z.O.E because thats what I want, damnit.
This right here.