Korean Otaku Marries Anime Body Pillow

Gamegodtre

Aug 24, 2009
this could be worse
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/703024/Korean-Couple-Neglects-Real-Baby-To-Raise-Virtual-One.html
i mean that takes crazy to a new level

KDR_11k

Feb 10, 2009
If we had realistic girl robots I could understand marrying those easily. Marrying a doll, yeah, I could see that to some degree. But a pillow? A big rectangular object with a character printed on it? That doesn't even have boobs!

Besides, even if you treat such an object as a lover do you really need to marry it?

thepopeofatheism

Jul 14, 2008
Did he put "her" on his life insurance policy?

In his will?

At least he won't have to worry about "her" getting mad about him missing their anniversary.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Gigaguy64 said:
........im going back to bed.
Wake me up when people can think rationally again.
See ya never pal. Say hi to prof.Farnsworth for me.
Cant, i kicked him out of my head years ago.
His good news was never good for me, mostly painful.
Then tell Bender I said Hi.
will do.
[Small]if he hasn't bent the door shut again though....[/Small]

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Catkid906 said:
Furburt said:
Catkid906 said:
Calumon: Humans are boring and weird. Why can't we all love me?
Because you're not real dammit! YOU'RE NOT REAL! AAAAAARGH!!
Don't deny the power of Calumon. Let this be a lesson to all as Furberts brain caved in on itself, all because of Calumon.

Calumon:
Bawwwwww! Look at it, it's so cuuuute!
That is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! I want one!
Gigaguy64 said:
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
You'll be asleep for a loooong time, my friend. A loooong time.
I hope so.
My dreams arnt as crazy as people like this.
And i once dreamed i was playing football in a Gundam.
I won the game by putting the ball in my shoulder cannon and firing it through the Freedom Gundam into the Arms of the G Gundam for a touchdown.
I kid you not. :3
That's a pretty neat dream. Most of my dreams would make adequate scripts for movies (except last night's dream which would just be an unfunny rip-off of Zombieland).
Haha.
Most of my dreams are ether Deja Vu, it happens all the time ,just yesterday i did something i dreamed i would and it was like......wow Freaky, or Based on what Manga i read that day.
Iv dreamed in Manga Panels before.
I daydream Presque Vu's myself. DeJa Vu's piss me off but Presque Vu's always intrigue me. Presque Vu is more or less the opposite of DeJa Vu BTW.
As for dreaming in Manga Panels, that would be AWESOME! I wish I could do that! The closest that ever happens to me is when the entirety of my dream is in Tetris or Minesweeper form.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Catkid906 said:
Furburt said:
Catkid906 said:
Calumon: Humans are boring and weird. Why can't we all love me?
Because you're not real dammit! YOU'RE NOT REAL! AAAAAARGH!!
Don't deny the power of Calumon. Let this be a lesson to all as Furberts brain caved in on itself, all because of Calumon.

Calumon:
Bawwwwww! Look at it, it's so cuuuute!
That is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! I want one!
Gigaguy64 said:
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
I hope so.
I won the game by putting the ball in my shoulder cannon and firing it through the Freedom Gundam into the Arms of the G Gundam for a touchdown.
That's a pretty neat dream. Most of my dreams would make adequate scripts for movies (except last night's dream which would just be an unfunny rip-off of Zombieland).
Haha.
Most of my dreams are ether Deja Vu, it happens all the time ,just yesterday i did something i dreamed i would and it was like......wow Freaky, or Based on what Manga i read that day.
I daydream Presque Vu's myself. DeJa Vu's piss me off but Presque Vu's always intrigue me. Presque Vu is more or less the opposite of DeJa Vu BTW.
As for dreaming in Manga Panels, that would be AWESOME! I wish I could do that! The closest that ever happens to me is when the entirety of my dream is in Tetris or Minesweeper form.
Interesting.
As for Minesweeper dreams......hell no.
It would be the most frustrating dream ever.
Tetris i can handle.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
This pretty much confirms that Humanity is doomed when the SexBot is (and it is inevitable that it will be)released. Hell if we take pillows over real partners then how will we turn down things that act real and can't say no?

MrMisfit

Apr 8, 2008
Gigaguy64 said:
He'll never wake up again. As for the guy who married the pillow, WHY????

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
OptimusHagrid said:
John Funk said:
Right when I was eating as well :(
Me too....*BLARRRGH* Anyways, *ahem* my God that's disturbing. I didn't think anything from Deuce Bigalow would ever be in reality but looky what we got here! Body pillows don't beat the love of a real woman that's for sure and thank God I'm married.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Gigaguy64 said:
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
AvsJoe said:
Gigaguy64 said:
I hope so.
Haha.
Interesting.
As for Minesweeper dreams......hell no.
It would be the most frustrating dream ever.
Tetris i can handle.
Trust me, it's not interesting. It's boring as hell! But if you want a dream that's completely in Tetris form, play Tetris for about 3 or 4 hours before falling asleep. It's absolutely hilarious the first time around!