Kratos Invading Slurpee Machines Nationwide

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Well as a proud Canadian and Winnipegger, and living in Winnipeg The Slurpee Capital of the World Ten Years Running I owe it to my self and to my Country/City to try this out, if it appears in Canada that is >.>

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Blanks said:
Well as a proud Canadian and Winnipegger, and living in Winnipeg The Slurpee Capital of the World Ten Years Running I owe it to my self and to my Country/City to try this out, if it appears in Canada that is >.>
I second this statement!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
7-Eleven hot dogs will rampage through your intestines like Kratos rampages through ancient Greece.

Trust me. I've eaten there.

[small]I've eaten at 7-Eleven, not ancient Greece. Though honestly I'm not so sure Greek food would treat me any better.[/small]

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
It sounds like a pretty cool collectors item for those who are addicted to the series. I just don't think I would enjoy the slurpee.

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
This sounds like the kind of thing I'd get before a rugby match. I'll check it out, hope it gives a + to STR.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Sion_Barzahd said:
Kuchinawa212 said:
Sion_Barzahd said:
disappointed. I thought this might be the Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. Its just the loser from God of War...

though i do have to admit the drink sounds very tasty.
Damn Ninja'd

When ever I hear the name I think of ToS not god of war haha
Well he is clearly the superior of the two Kratos.
haha
Yes, of course.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I feel so left out, I don't even know where the nearest 7-11 is to me, being in BFE I am. Considering Mountain Dew surprised me by making their new flavors with energy drink added actually taste decent, I would love to try one. Now if they only came with straws molded into wenches that rest on the edge of the cup....

And as for this being on something kids also buy as well as adults, I don't mind so much as long as the picture isn't explicit. Kids see much the same stuff going into a theater getting into line for Up. I'd still like to think there are parents out there who get asked if they would buy God of War 3 for their kid, they would respond, 'When you are older. Drink your slurpee.'
Frankly I'd rather have Kratos as my kid's hero than Jason Vorhees.

funksobeefy

Mar 21, 2009
you dont like slurpees? weird.

well thats cool too bad its freaking winter and a slurpee is about the last thing I need at freezing temperatures. THough I might try it, the combination sounds delicious.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lol...seems a little much if you ask me...but, whatever gets people off I suppose

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Sion_Barzahd said:
disappointed. I thought this might be the Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. Its just the loser from God of War...

Shhh, if he hears you he'll kill you....

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Sion_Barzahd said:

Shhh, if he hears you he'll kill you....
Never fear, i'm british! We're used to grown men in skirts trying to kill us.

evilartist

Nov 9, 2009
Damn it...another one of those stupid advertisement flavors. I wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't always replace my favorite flavor, watermelon. Watermelon is the shit, especially the Jolly Rancher Watermelon flavor. :9

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Damn it. Looks like I'll have to book a flight to the USA. *Sigh*
Hey book me a seat too :D
But hope still has its share in my mind so im gona ask...7-elevens in Australia will have Kratos too :O ?